It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Member: Americans Are Cows, Not Cowboys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I found this from MemriTV and a member of the egyptian muslim brotherhood made these statements:
Americans have huge body's and eat like pigs and is like a raging bull or a runaway train and is marching to it's death, and goes on to say America is bankrupt and is a thing of the past, and the Jews brought their thieving nature to Americans and then goes on to about the english being the greatest thugs in history and then goes on to say the Jews have taken over American policy making.

As seen as this was aired on egyptian TV.
Maybe it time to stop egyptian aid if this is how they feel ?

Just for the record i have no idea who this man is.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Americans ARE cows. I don't see the problem here. Also, what does he say that isn't true?

America has the largest debt in the world: Check.
Americans on average are fat cows that are obese and eat like pigs: Check.
Americans on average are not "great intellectuals": (Personal opinion here but ... check!)
America in its current state cannot sustain, and will "disintegrate": Check.
America is involved in "global thievery": Check.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Well to be fair it is pretty hard to dispute what his saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

What the frig!? We're not cows! We're sheep, get your analogies straight! Why I oughta...

edit on 18-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Maybe American citizens are cows (not the majority but whatever) however, our military are certainly not cows and if that big mouth cares to take them on....well then he'll quickly find out who the cowboys are.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If an American had been present he would be yelling that as he ran away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Slagging off the Americans, and the English, he has realised of what we are capable of together and its scared him witless bless him.

"biggest thugs" my heart swells with pride

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The guy on the video doesn't look like he missed any meals for a while himself. He is not a good representative of the people of Egypt.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He obviously came down here to the south when he visited, and probably during bike week when he hooked up with that cowboy on craigslist who he later discovered was a cow.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
He speaks the truth in some sense, Americans being slave to another agenda..

But it was the Americans that put him in power so that he could speak his mind, in Mubaraks era he was rotting in underground jails.

The Egyptian people deserve better representatives than this deluded sheep
edit on 18/12/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The translations are wrong. -He said Americans "Eats fully". That is to say they are well off (There was no mention of pig at all). -He didn't call Americans "cows", in the context it means 'brainwashed' by outside sources (media, gov't, etc) -"Global thieves" translation is also wrong, it should be "Global manipulators". -"If you throw a Jewish man in the sea he comes out with a fish", this is a compliment, it means they are bright in tough situations. The uploader did a bad translation.

LINK

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Americans ARE cows. I don't see the problem here. Also, what does he say that isn't true?

America has the largest debt in the world: Check.
Americans on average are fat cows that are obese and eat like pigs: Check.
Americans on average are not "great intellectuals": (Personal opinion here but ... check!)
America in its current state cannot sustain, and will "disintegrate": Check.
America is involved in "global thievery": Check.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

I think you're generalizing a bit there.

I'm not fat, own very little debt (Credit card to improve my credit rating), I have my Network Engineer degree, paid off my student loan, and also I've noticed local businesses booming as of late.

I tend to believe there are a lot of other people that are doing just fine. You make it seem like everyone in Europe are on the same level as Stephen Hawking with superior wealth.

Get over yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Americans Are Cows, Not Cowboys

MOO?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm all for stopping my tax dollars going to people who disrespect me. Dogs who bite the hand that feeds them need to be put down. Give these people anything, even a crust of bread and they will try to bludgeon you to death with it. Some of us actually have to do work for a living.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
American Zionist lobby member: Egyptians are mules,not Muslims...He also added: They stink and breed too much.......Yeah...I think it is about time Egyptians did some serious reconsideration in their relations with the US!...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

that member means that they, brotherhood, are puppets of cows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? sooooo weird

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Other than the racist rhetoric about Jewish people, a lot of what this man is saying is true. The uncontrollable spending and unsustainable lifestyles of the American will cause its own demise.

top topics

join