It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVI Stars...Alien Conspiracy Illuminati Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So I had my tv running in the background and there was this alien toy commercial that was playing NOVI stars....and I was like what the heck is this cr%p???

So I went on Youtube and discovered this toy is a production of the music industry's NOVI stars singing group as in this music video production:

Now what I see here, and hopefully you do too, is a bunch of cosmically dressed and over-make-up-ed woman dancing and singing about themselves being aliens from the stars.

Now have a gander at this toy music video:

The toys and females in the video show no resemblance to each other whatsoever. Moreover, if you pay attention to the toy commercial, those dolls look like total aliens. The marketing team is trying to make the new generations used to handling and being creative with aliens? And these "alien toys" have their own pets???

What sort of conspiracy is this?

I mean I remember when Katy Perry had this video about being an Alien:

Truly the younger generations are being conditioned to accept the future of ET acceptance.

I don't know what to think? Am I that out of touch with reality or is something REALLY happening right in front of our eyes???

This was a first blog for their tv show:

Is this some sort of message to tell us that aliens are now among us? I don't know but seeing this stuff makes me feel disgusted how children are being brainwashed by all this non-sense (or truth?)

Thoughts ATS members???
edit on 18-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its only inevitable. Its expected at least according to the ideas of evolution and the way our society is set up.
Preparing the younger generation to accept not just alien life but to get used to space exploration.
Time is moving faster, technology wise and it keeps getting faster. Where will we be in 20 years?
If it continues we will probably have space ships in 60 years and flying saucer tech will probably be declassified.
BUT whats going to push us to that point?
Their is all way a push to get things going, most of the time the push is war.

new topics

join