It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 whats really going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
OK , so i have being taking in all the information given to all of us about the pending Apocalypse/awakening or what ever it is to each person.

and i think iv got the answer...

its the biggest conspiracy to have hit the modern world , i actual fact i am 100% sure that the real reason for all the theory's about death and destruction and any good things that will happen is that , IT ISN'T REAL,

for to long we have being conditioned into believing things that we don't understand , ether on a spiritual level or even on the scientific level.

what is really going on is... the whole 2012 phenomenon is to build us up to thinking the worst and , or the best of all the possibility's, and when it dunt happen we will all be like , ,,, but all the evidence pointed to a event that would change us ... awkward right ..

can we be 100% sure that this isn't the plan from the powers that be to cover up what may be coming in the future, and lets be honest to our selves next time we wont be believing anything that comes to light,

i have a weird feeling that this is just a dry run for something that science or anything else can explane.

does anyone else have the same feeling,, an old saying .. to many coincidences to call them coincidences ,,

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2012 by tommo2522 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tommo2522

Somethings gotta give at some point, Friday seems like just as good a day as any.

I hope something does go down.. there is a big mess on this planet that needs to be cleaned up somehow. If I am deemed part of the big mess (am sure I am) so be it!

Imma be like deuces, bring on the next simulation. That last one kinda sucked at the end..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yea im in favor of that , like one big computer game

top topics

join