It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Trying to deal with the immense sorrow I have been feeling due to the recent event in US I composed a musical piece as a tribute to the people who lost their lives in the shooting and in order to reclaim my peace of mind. I know that we are still far from it, but I pray that this planet will someday be a peaceful one and its people will live in harmony.

I am sorry in advance for the pood audio quality.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You did an excellent job on he sun and the sun rays and how they bounce off the clouds

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Final channelings:
What is ascension?

On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension (*The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome). Example: We are collectively creating a 5th dimensional consciousness through our individual ascension processes. Okay, I realize I have thrown a new thought in here, that being that a dimension is a state of consciousness. Perhaps we’d better stop and look at that before we go on because we really need to understand consciousness, dimensions and such before we can truly grasp the process of ascension.

What is consciousness?

Consciousness is a set of beliefs on which we base our lives and through which we make the choices and decisions that make up our present reality.

What is a dimension?

A dimension is a state of consciousness. Now how can that be? Well, when you look at what we know about dimensions, what we find is that each is about a unique set of beliefs. For example, 3D is about the belief that, this is the only life that we have and if you can’t touch it, taste it, see it, feel it or hear it, it doesn’t exist. Is that pretty close? 5D, which I will fully address in an upcoming article, is about Christ or Unity consciousness where we realize that we are all connected—we understand and live in oneness (there is a misconception of what unity consciousness looks like and I will address it in the article, The 5th Dimension—what will it be like?). Our current 3D consciousness was not established until enough people began to believe the same way. And I suspect the current 5D consciousness was not established until enough of the people existing there, figured out how to live in unity. So we see that when enough people live a set of beliefs they create a dimension.

Going further, a state of consciousness/dimension vibrates as a certain frequency just as all physical matter has a distinguishing vibration or frequency. In our universe, as I understand it, the closer we get to the integration point of Light and Dark, the faster we vibrate (compassion being the integration point with the fastest vibratory rate). So, if a whole group of people acquire a particular set of beliefs, in this case, the understanding of how to live at the integration point between Light and Dark, then they all begin to vibrate at that particular rate. This vibratory rate is also known as a frequency. Continuing on, this group vibration creates a new consciousness, a new reality, and a new dimension by the individuals in the group expressing themselves emotionally, creatively, etc. Whew! I hope this all makes sense to you. Sometimes I find trying to explain multidimensional concepts a bit challenging because there are so many levels to them. I can see them in my mind but getting them down on paper is another matter. *smile*

Now that we have a basic understanding of consciousness, dimensions and frequency, let’s get back to ascension.

How do we ascend?

Simply stated, we ascend by clearing our emotional blocks, integrating the fears that are the basis of those blocks, and transmuting the anger, hatred, guilt, blame and shame in those blocks into compassion. In each of our emotional blocks there is judgment of the dark emotions (those already stated above). As we learn to accept, value and use those emotions in a balanced manner, we balance the Dark side of ourselves.

On the outside, as we learn to value and appreciate those who express those dark emotions in their roles as our teachers (i.e., those who play dark roles because they have spiritual contracts with us to do so), we balance the Light and Dark in our reality. Once again, another multidimensional concept condensed into a sentence or two. Read The Formula of Compassion and Dancing with the Dark booklets for more information on integrating the Light and the Dark.

As we clear our blocks we shift our consciousness. We become less judgmental, thus more compassionate. So our consciousness shifts first and our physical body follows suit. Thirdly, our external reality begins to reflect back the new consciousness that we are expressing. Thus, the physical reality slowly shifts also. So every day, as we allow our guides to bring our lessons forward so that we can clear them, we are ascending. Each time we clear a block and experience the joy of gratitude and appreciation and compassion, we are ascending. Let’s recap this one.

Continuing..

join