It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha- Die Young video pretty blatantly pushing NWO symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They arent even trying to hide the symbols anymore. If you can stand to watch the whole video, notice all the triangles and upside down crosses. and at 3:15 on, theres the pyramid eye everywhere. im sure theres more symbolism like the wolves, red lines down the dancers faces. carrying a black and red robed woman from a hurst named evil into what appears to be a church with a hexagram. anymore thing any of you more experience ppl with symbolism knowledge see? and mods, if this isnt where this goes, please move it. i figure it does because its NWO and illuminati symbolism.she does that eye thing where she shows one eye between her fingers, kinda like jlo and her rapper husband.

My theory is, were gonna die young, the NWO is killing us young, anyways, more in the lyrics but i didnt pay too much attention. i did hear them, i was watching all the symbolism.

youtu.be...
edit on 17-12-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

did you notice they got to HER about a year or more ago

all of a sudden her whole style got more BABYLON WHOREISH

so glad others can SEE IT

i think she sucks

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

There does seem to be some odd symbolism there.

The real question is, why the hell would you be watching a Kesha video?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And she got you and other conspiracy theorist to watch the video and discuss it., even if its not your type of music.

Sounds like a brilliant idea for a video, and it worked. Consumers are so gullible.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And she got you and other conspiracy theorist to watch the video and discuss it., even if its not your type of music.

Sounds like a brilliant idea for a video, and it worked. Consumers are so gullible.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

i was flipping channels the other day and wouldnt ya know i passed by that little number on mtv right when they showed the symbol. well, being in the know on that stuff, i looked it up.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

i didnt really consume anything......yea i gave it an extra hit on youtube, but no money spent.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

lol, you've got a point there. Horrendous as her music may be I was duped into watching.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Ah I see, that makes sense, must have been early morning. Doesn't MTV only play music when most people are sleeping?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

not in the morning, all the music channels run their videos. i havent watched in foreer, so i thought id see what videos were there and wouldnt ya know it, VH1 AND MTV are crap now, lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wish I'd watched it on mute
(thought I'd listen to the lyrics, now I'm all like, "we're gonna die young!" de de dah... and happy about it.) FML. I put up with this crap at work week in and week out.

What is with these cats in the biz these days? Honestly I think a lot of it is copy-cat, the symbols and connotations, but it's a darn shame. So many good people falling for money... and if it wasn't kesha or rihanna or gaga it would be some other poor soul. The biz is just like the guvmnt etc. anything to make a $. (if I could swear, badly) that!!

Thought I'd add this in, ya know, coz we're gonna die dumb

not bad...
edit on 2012/12/17 by Jimjolnir because: vid

edit on 2012/12/17 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

***Dancing****

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums Oh what a shame that you came here with someone So while you're here in my arms Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

***Stops dancing***
Lyrics

...Wait.., whats going on?

SS
edit on 043131p://pm3118 by Spike Spiegle because: link

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

i didnt really consume anything......yea i gave it an extra hit on youtube, but no money spent.

Doesnt matter, she still got you to watch something you probably wouldnt have otherwise.

So, there may have been a commercial imbedded in the Youtube video you watched? On the channel you saw the video on? If not, then many HAVE seen those as they watched this video for the conspiracy angle. Do you not see where im going with this? It is simply marketing to get this video watched by as many people as possible.

And yeah, dont watch Kesha. It will rot your brain.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Its ridiculous... And the sheeple cant see it.
Also what the hell is with the name of the song..? Promoting to the youth of today to die young too...?

she sucks.. and so do they.

s/f op

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I seriously think Ke$ha is an ATS member here.

She's watching us!

edit on 17-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Her music is great

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's not surprising really what with a title like that. The music industry has for years relied on witchcraft and symbolism through the use of paganism and the like to deceive their listeners into following them.

Ca&h rules the world yo, dollah dollah bill ya'll.

top topics

join