It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nighttime Intruders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I still get that feeling now and then at night time ...sometimes so strong I have to tell whatever it is to leave me alone and go away. The other night, I heard something fall in my condo but didn't think twice of it - large building, loud noises everywhere. As I was getting ready for bed that night, I went into my closet and discovered my duffle bag had fallen to the floor. I had put it up in my closet, pushed it to the back so it was resting against the wall and there's no way it could have fallen off the shelf by itself...other than that things have been quiet here. Mind you I've been too sick to care most days and when I am home it's been to sleep. So perhaps I've been too out of it to notice.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When I was a little kid I had something similar happen on one occasion. I went to lay down with my grandmother, probably around 10pm or so, and as I crawled into the other side of the bed, and she was still standing on the opposite side, I noticed a man standing at the foot of the bed, more towards my side, which was the right side. That side was only a foot and a half or so away from the wall as well, so he was standing about that far from the wall at the foot of the bed.

I was not frightened as far as I can remember, and apparently I asked my grandmother who that man was, and she just kept asking me "what man." It really freaked her out, and she still remembers it vividly to this day. Unfortunately, she could not see the man. The thing is that there is absolutely no paranormal activity on our land or in our house, and nothing has happened to me since in this place, although things have happened elsewhere. I am 26 now, so that was roughly 20 years or so ago, possibly even more...And although I cannot mentally recall what the man looked like, I have the impression in my mind still that he was wearing skins...Like buckskins or something a trapper may have worn centuries ago.

Since I do not think I described the man at the time, my grandmother cannot recall what I said he was wearing, so I have only faded memories. I have often wanted to try hypnosis to recall this experience, but I do not know any hypnotists, or even if such a thing is possible or would work in my case. It was such a long time ago. I was probably much younger than 6, because I know I couldn't form sentences all that well yet, hence my saying "who's the man" repeatedly, lol. So I was probably around 2 or 3, and this is likely why I cannot remember much about the experience. Luckily though, the things that have happened to me since, paranormal things that is, have been after I was 17, so I can recall them well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Wow, that's exactly how I handled these kinds of things when I was a kid. I would hear footsteps coming up the stairs toward may bedroom and across my bedroom floor stopping by my bedside fairly frequently. I'd call out "dad?" and no answer. My head was always under the covers and I'd lay still to try to look like I was asleep. I figured if it/they thought I was asleep it/they couldn't touch me. I never WANTED to see what was there. I was in denial about it.

Other times something would sit on the edge of the bed and I did exactly the same thing - head under the covers pretending to be asleep. Sometimes I'd wake up (usually at 3:15) with the feeling that something evil was there and I'd get up and flip the light switch on but the lights didn't come on. It was pitch dark and I felt trapped with some evil presence, I can't remember, seems like the door wouldn't even open in my memory. I don't know, it was a long time ago all I know is that it was horrifying. I do know that all these things that happened to me were reall and definitely not my imagination.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join