It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fustrated reading here lately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Id like to start buy saying i understand this is ats. maybe my issue is I expect too much. I feel logic has become less and less here lately, and with the recent threads on the CT shooting, Ive become disgusted. An animal slaughtered children and it strikes me as odd that people are playing a game with it.

I can explain all the conflicting reports in the cases using common sense. I dont pretend the media which we all have no faith in is 100% acurrate so I dont take their reports as 100% fAct and twist it to get avpoint across. Maybe the issue is me, but I feel like on this one its just too soon. I want to reach through the web and serve slaps.

How can the same powers to be that are prepairing for the end of the world waste time programming people to shoot up people? Am i asking for too much logic?

Then i turn on the tv. and the news is running it nonstop in the ticker. The nfl is making sure noone forget and constantly reminding the country on the highest raited tv programs. Boomer even says to make sure those poor kids stay on our minds today. While im not calling it a conspiracy, it sure is sick imo. Lets make sure that this recieves as much attention as possible.

Yes im ranting and rambling but atleast im on the right forum. I feel rage about all these shootings, with nowhere to direct it and nowhere to get distracted relief. Atleast the 12 21 2012 talk is quiet now.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Vaedur because: spelling sucks on my vita.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Like I keep telling people...All these shootings are a stab at our 2nd amendment, the only way to take them is by having us give them up willingly (wont happen). As sad of a day this was it will never be the last, as you can't fix stupid.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

see logic tells me tptb know they will never get them so instead i think if this was some psychop its to keep us devided.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel
edit on 12/16/2012 by Klassified because: partial redaction

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
Like I keep telling people...All these shootings are a stab at our 2nd amendment, the only way to take them is by having us give them up willingly (wont happen). As sad of a day this was it will never be the last, as you can't fix stupid.

in my mind, what i find very disturbing, is the lightning quick response from gun advocates and their ability to turn any one of these mass shootings into a myopic attack against their Weapon of Choice. as if these tragedies are really about them. well...

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR GUNS!!!

this is about grief. rage. insanity... and God (and Goddess) willing, may it be about healing and a deeper understanding of the human condition.

the paranoia that many (not all) gun advocates on ATS flaunt makes me wonder which is more important to them ---- civility or their gun. unfortunately, i think i know the answer.

give it a rest. show some wisdom and compassion. again, this isn't about you.

eta; i know this is a conspiracy site, and i too view most media events through a skeptical eye, but bloody hell, folks, if there is a conspiracy in these horrible shootings, it is to keep us afraid.

btw---
"THEY" want you to have guns. because if you have a gun, then "THEY" have an excuse to shoot back. and i promise, "THEY" will outgun you.

edit on 16-12-2012 by mythos because: type-o

join