It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Innocent Prophet: New anti-Islam Film Released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Innocent Prophet: Life of Muhammad from the Point of View of an Ex-Muslim is a 70 Minute Documentary similar in spirit to the - Innocence of Muslims which sparked protest throughout the Muslim world in September . The film is expected to enflame Muslim sensitivities once again .

The Innocent Prophet is the film that will help Muslims know the true face of Muhammad, as the creator of the false religion of Islam to achieve his own goals. It's time to clear all doubts and accept that Muhammad was not a prophet but was a mobster, murderer, abuser of children and a self-proclaimed prophet.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Watch Here : Interview with Imran Firasat, maker of the innocence of the Prophet: Spanish TV Dec 13 2012

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hopefully after this video they can make another showing the world why Christianity is BS also..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

''It is our hope and desire that we can present a picture of Muhammad that has possibly not been revealed in the past, that will help people in the Western world, and even Muslims, to better understand this person called Muhammad, his life and teachings. Because as we do that we can better understand Islam and the reaction of Islam around the world as Islam is questioned or criticized.” Dr Terry Jones

Two months ago a movie “The Innocence of Muslims” was uploaded on internet from USA, which showed how Muhammad falsely created his religion, Islam, How he used to kill people in the name of his made-up God, and how he lusted for women and sex.

Muslims as usual couldn´t bear the truth and responded with violence, killing innocent people and vandalizing American and other western embassies and desecrated the flags of those countries.

Now my question is: Should we stop speaking truth about Islam because of the fear of unjustified and violent consequences from the blind Muslims? And should we lose our right of freedom of expression just because a group of people do not have capacity to bear the truth? No, we are not going to accept any of these choices. We shall never stop calling wrong to something what is indeed wrong. We shall never let anyone to snatch our fundamental right of liberty of expression.

On one hand Muslims say that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion but on the other hand they do all what is against humanity. Which is the real face of Islam? What is actually Islam?

If we want to know the truth of Islam, first we must go deep into the life of Muhammad to find out whether he was a genuine prophet sent by God or was he simply a child molester, assassin and a self acclaimed prophet?

I am pretty sure, if we find out the truth of Muhammad, we´ll also find out what Islam truly is. It is time to clear all the doubts and to accept the reality. For that purpose I have brought a movie to you on Muhammad´s life which will help you to recognize the truth (expressed from the point of view of an ex Muslim).

After long confusion and a hard fight between my heart and mind, I have decided the title of my movie to be “The Innocent Prophet”. I know it is very similar to the recently released movie “The Innocence of Muslims”. But believe me, I have no intentions to copy that title. I decided to go for the title “The Innocent Prophet”, because I wanted to use it as a taunt on Muhammad. Calling him innocent is like slapping him. It is simply a taunt on Muhammad that how innocent he was that he used to kill people, abuse minors, create false religion, but still he was very innocent.
Here I present you the trailers of the movie “The Innocent Prophet” which is coming soon and being made in several languages like: English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu and Indonesian. I hope that after watching this movie the non Muslims will be compelled to think whether they should allow Islam to be existed in their modern societies or not. And Muslims will also give a serious thought to their future with Islam, without committing any violence, as the purpose behind making this movie is not to offend any human being but is only to express my point of view on the life of the innocent prophet of Islam which I think is completely true.

Yours sincerely
Imran Firasat (Spain)

edit on 15-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sigh.
All i can say about this.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Hopefully after this video they can make another showing the world why Christianity is BS also..

Hopefully they can make a video about how humanity in and of itself is total BS also. And needs to be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Hopefully they can make a video about how humanity in and of itself is total BS also. And needs to be destroyed.

No it doesn't. What's with the scary partiality to mass murder? Attempting to sway some of the fearful?

You think God would create all this, only to destroy it? Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Maybe he can go do a seminar in Egypt, I'll pay for his ticket... But lets also take a look at what this freedom of speech preacher has actually done..

An Egyptian court convicted Jones in absentia Wednesday and sentenced him to death in connection to a controversial anti-Islam film that incited deadly protests around the world in September, including the killing of the American ambassador in Benghazi, Libya.

This was just trying to get into Canada.

The CBSA also confiscated signs found in his car that read “Islam is the New Nazism” and “Koran Burning Site.” But he said they were from a rally in Michigan and he did not plan on burning any Korans in Canada.

The guy is a fruit loop and should be put alongside people like the below..

“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.

“They need to come back to Oklahoma,” Bryan Weathers, from Moore, said. “We know how to take care of them here.”

“Westboro 'God hates Fags' Baptist Church is planning to pciket at Sandy Hook, to praise 'God's judgment,'” Margie Phelps tweeted as well on Dec. 15.

Someone needs to mind his own business and learn a few more lessons from his bibe. I'm sure it says somewhere in there to accept others and their belief systems.. This guy shouldn't be a religious leader.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Great Idea... Lets start again with nothing, we would probably be better off.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Stand back and watch the s*** storm. Maybe they should keep these things rolling and maybe enough of them will realize what they are doing. Sadly that might be asking a bit much.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The movie starts off with a warning that its not suitable for "religious fanatics".
... and then we see its a Terry Jones presentation.

edit on 16-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
The movie starts off with a warning that its not suitable for "religious fanatics".

Exactly

edit on 16-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Exactly, this is enough. However I wouldn't waste my time to watch hate of well-known extremists. Those who did said it's the worst thing you can watch that showed nothing but insufficiency:
callingchristians.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Personally , I believe such Inflammatory documentaries should not be created or shown to the public as it incites violent protests resulting in deaths of many innocent souls . Religion itself is a very controversial subject . Telling the public that Muhammad was not a prophet but a criminal will only hurt the feelings of millions of Muslims worldwide . We do not want yet another Religious conflict . Anyways , be prepared to embrace the another wave of violence .

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Personally , I believe such Inflammatory documentaries should not be created or shown to the public as it incites violent protests resulting in deaths of many innocent souls .

I agree, the guy is looking for a response. In one country hes already a dead man, I'd be licking my wounds and moving on.

Religion itself is a very controversial subject . Telling the public that Muhammad was not a prophet but a criminal will only hurt the feelings of millions of Muslims worldwide . We do not want yet another Religious conflict . Anyways , be prepared to embrace the another wave of violence .

I don't think it really matters when it comes to the violence side of things, its happening anyway but what I don't understand is how a devout Christian knows so much about another religions prophet. The only way he can is by studying Islam himself. He aint a Christians doot.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The only types of Christianity that is partially as you say is the catholics and protestants.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't think it really matters when it comes to the violence side of things, its happening anyway but what I don't understand is how a devout Christian knows so much about another religions prophet. The only way he can is by studying Islam himself. He aint a Christians doot

It's called "know your enemy". By knowing Christ's teachings you can easily prove, Muhammad didn't believe in Jesus or follow his teachings and all you have to do is look at his track record of murder, rape, pillage (stealing), adultery (taking other men's wives for himself), coveting his neighbor's goods, land and wives, lying and worshipping false gods and making idols. For somoene who claimed to believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob he didn't follow the 10 commandments very well which Christ imbedded within the teachings of christianity when he created it.

Then you compare his lifestyle to Christ and his Apostles who did none of those things and the false prophet emerges convicted by his own sins.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

true jew,

what about the Orthodox Christians, you know that Orthodox and Catholics were one before, so what is the difference, not much. Just now the Vatican is the Boss. But both hide the truth regarding Jesus.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Nice, ill check it out. Would be nice to hear a perspective from a person who was in a Muslim's shoes. I find It interesting how someone can manage to overcome such a devout up bringing such as many young Muslims are put through.
edit on 16-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
All religions are designed as "ladders", not dwellings. You will know most certainly, beyond the deepest faith, when you have reached the Goal these religions offer. You cannot remain on your "ladder" any longer once you have reached the intended Goal. These and this world fade. No more can you crawl on your stomach when you ride in a starship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join