It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitives of all paths: Did you sense anything before the Newtown CT. massacre?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes ! Yesterday morning I was sitting at this computer with the TV going in the background so I could keep one ear on the news . I clearly remember thinking that this is going to be a very newsy kind of day , but I can't remember to save my life why I thought that . It just seemed that there was a lot going on and for some reason it was going to get worse , but that's all I got .

Now for the monkey wrench . I also clearly remember standing on my front porch taking in a beautiful morning where all seemed right with the world , I walked back into the house and glanced at the TV and saw a big fireball on the side of the world trade center and thought "what the hell" . I had neither inkling nor clue ahead of time . If I have any precognitive abilities they seem to be pretty hit or miss .

It's a question worth asking though .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I actually had a conversation with my mother about 2 months ago. We were discussing the shooting at the "Dark Knight" movie. I am a member of a conspiracy forum now, so bear with me on this. I wish to offend no one here.

I believe that there is a REAL plan in motion for the institution of a NWO. In order to do this, the powers that be NEED to un-arm the people. In saying this...I had told my mother that "They" needed something that would really get the people's attention to happen. A REAL tragedy. One that would affect people of all color and creed. I told her I believed that all the other shootings were just the build up to something big.

My mother, who is NOT a member of a conspiracy forum, but has been very active in politics all her life, said to me...

"Yeah like an Elementary School" You can imagine my astonishment when I seen the news of the horror that had taken place. I haven't called my mother yet to talk to her about this. I'm sure that will be an interesting conversation.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this horrible tragedy.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Thanks for the tip :-) but i do have that on my bedside table-only nothing to write in it really ;-( Ive heard that keeping a piece of moldavite next to your bed may help.I may as well try that when i next have some money for something for myself-i feel it can't hurt,if it dont work,i still have a nice silver ring out of it.This shooting is such an awful, miserable thing,i try to not even imagine the sadness of those parents and loved ones-its just unbearable.But the murder of children always is an unfathomable thing,for me.I can not imagine the level of disconnect from Life itself,i guess, that would lead to such actions.There's some lengths you Just don't go to..In the tribal faction fighting in my country,a member of the Zulu tribe,if memory serves,was once asked why,in a raid on a Xhosa settlement,even babies and small children were murdered,and he said:"A snake gives birth to a snake"..idk,i cannot imagine what must have been in Adam Lanza's mind-but i do know that there Are people by whom this type of horror can be justified.That alone,is demoralising enough.Children should be untouchable.They,at least,should be the one last sacred thing,the one line you don't cross,no Matter what.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on (12/15/1212 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The day before, the brilliant film Elephant, about a school shooting, randomly came across my mind. I honestly chalk that up to sheer coincidence, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hi LightsideAssasin,

To answer your question, no, just a horrific foreboding for the past 2 weeks. But, I don't think it was related to the CT massacre.

My heart and prayers go out for those precious little children, school staff and all their family and friends. I think schools are going to have to be guarded like prisons with metal detectors, tall fences, barbed wire, locked gates and doors.

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I woke yesterday morning at abut five in the morning from a nightmare of being at the school I we to and getting shot.
Didnt really think anything of it because I went to school in the inner city and things like that weren't uncommon there.
I have pre dreamed events before though, and I spent the first several hours refresh ats and rt waiting to see if something was going to happen.

Sad that things like this have to happen

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Although the shooting is a huge tragedy and it makes me depressed thinking of all the hearts that are now breaking.

This is not the event that TPTB have got in mind, Sandy Hook was/is a distraction and a sacrifice for their real targets.

I looked for a thread on 12 and 13 December to see if anyone had had any dizzy spells-any out of the ordinary and not part of any illness.

I did twice on 11 Dec at 2am and 4am and on 13 Dec at 7.45pm UK time. Someone on another forum I visit, did have a dizzy spell on 12 Dec and she made a thread and this alerted me others are feeling something too.

I did pick up 911 in a big way before it happened.

I have a gut feeling that it has something to do with the X37b but no evidence to warrant a thread Yet.
Another gut feeling is that it has something to do with the 'lightworkers' everyone on ATS seems to hate.
BTW if the lightworkers don't exist, then why are TPTB so intent in getting rid of them? And TPTB have basically declared war on the lightworkers.

My dreams lately have been about Angels warning that 'the Andeans are coming' and about stars and constellations, that I have had to decode to find out what they are. (I decoded that one as the Atlanteans are coming.)
Lots of myths have been in my dreams too.

Sensitives need to be aware that there is something hidden behind these shootings- something more evil in its cunning- even fox-like. Many of my dreams have something being hidden in them. The shootings are distraction techniques, hiding what is really going on.

We need to look deeper.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I woke up from a dream the other morning,don't know what it meant,just remember being outside and wondering why there was two earths in the sky it kind of frighten me

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I had a dream the night before it happened:

I was in a machinist's shop, standing by a press of some sort with a turn crank. I was loading live chicks into the press. They were lethargic, barely peeping. Although it made me violently ill to do so, I had to press them. There were unjoined seams in the chamber, so this awful slime leaked out as I turned the crank.

Woke up crying, been crying off and on ever since because of the shooting. Can't help but connect the dream to the atrocity.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The evening before, on my Facebook, I felt compelled to update my status as:

No perfect love above.
Only punishment below.

Turns out it's very close to a line from a song by a band called "Antlers" which goes:

If the wheels jump off the road
There's no widows left to know
No perfect love above
There's no punishment below

It's not the same thing, obviously. But the following morning I learned about the disaster. I've never considered myself to be intuitive (although I know a few). So this was probably the closest I've gotten. On a positive note (is there a positive side to tragedy?) I did discover an interesting new band through the whole experience.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 16/12/12 by Wandering Scribe because: fixing youtube link

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a couple days ago i replied in another thread that there would be increased home intrusions from the 13th onward until the 21st

now i did not RV, or intuit anything...i merely was using logic, linear logic to 'see' where the lunatics in society were likely heading as the End Date approached... and including the factor that the new-moon darkness would assist the perps in B&E stores, homes, secure facilities to steal, rob, carry away supplies

i still say flash mobs will descend on warehouse stores that have food stuff by the case as the end-date nears

but no i never imagined a tragedy like a elementary school massacre

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I too was born in CT in New Milford have had family members living in Newton and yes I agree a deeper feeling of emotion (if that is even possiable). I had a very deep meditation the night before and vibrated all the chakras....woke not remembering my dreams but feeling very under the weather with sore throat and flu sumptoms, no energy..like slow motion everything I did very somber day.. then I found out at 1:30p. My question is how do we deal with this being sensitives...I have meditated and still walk in circles crying I can feel other peoples pain and do not yet know how to control that gift so I am in physical pain and can not focus.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by crystalseed
I too was born in CT in New Milford have had family members living in Newton and yes I agree a deeper feeling of emotion (if that is even possiable). I had a very deep meditation the night before and vibrated all the chakras....woke not remembering my dreams but feeling very under the weather with sore throat and flu sumptoms, no energy..like slow motion everything I did very somber day.. then I found out at 1:30p. My question is how do we deal with this being sensitives...I have meditated and still walk in circles crying I can feel other peoples pain and do not yet know how to control that gift so I am in physical pain and can not focus.

I came across some online empath training here: mysilentecho.com...

It's free. Perhaps that will help. Good information at the very least. Also, thanks to everyone for sharing, please continue.
edit on 16-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I didn't have any strange dreams, I never do but what I did have was a heaviness of the soul feeling...if that makes any sense.
For three days prior to the events I felt down in the dumps for no apparent reason. I had no energy, no appetite, no desire to do ANYTHING.
I should have realized something was up...this is exactly how I was right before 9/11. But I chalked it up to holiday stress and all that goes with that.
And then when I turned on the TV I knew why I had been feeling the way I had been feeling.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
well last week i bought me and my girlfriend tickets to the hobbit midnight release. a couple of days prior to the movie showing, i had this dreadful feeling of what if another shooting happens, what if its at the theater im going to. so then on Thursday my moms calls me and asks if i have time to go grocery shopping with her(qt time with moms). so i say yes and we head out. the whole day this thought of another shooting is running through my head, im so distracted by it that my mom asks me if everything is ok, i say yes but i just couldn't fight the feeling. so we get to the movies and i am on edge. i see people walking in and out of the movie the whole time and i got an eye on em like a hawk. the movie ends, but the feeling doesnt. something just isnt right and i can feel that something is going to happen. get home logon to ATS and i see nothing about anything happening, but the feeling still with me. i end up falling asleep. wake up and the feeling is still bothering me, drop the girlfriend off at the train kiss her goodbye, as i drive home i notice the feeling is gone. just poof. get home logon to ATS and bam shooting at sandy cook. needless to say i was floored.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Dear OP,

I was going to originally say: As an empath I didn't feel anything except for my usual (for at least the last 3 weeks) sense of something to jolt us all wide awake, to take note as humanity, sort of like sept 11 did. I don't feel CT was what I feel, although, in my humble opinion, I believe in future the very possibility of a civil war.

But then I remembered: That on Friday night (Thursday for ye olde USAers) until the wee hours I felt like I couldn't sleep at all, had the usual ringing in the ears and finally succumbed to sleep. A few hours after I woke, hey, there it is.

Not sure how useful this is. I am indeed an empath, but honestly, I couldn't have forseen or felt it. But yet again, as horrible as this sounds, I am not surprised in the least that this has happened.

God bless and keep all those who perished, and their friends and families in love and light xx

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The day before the tragedy, I suffered a crying jag; a period when, for no reason I could explain, I was weeping uncontrolably.

I'm a "middle-aged" male, not given to any outward display of emotion (yes, I've been called Mr. Spock, cold, unfeeling, and a number of other things as well).

I just figured it was a late-coming reaction to stress, the holidays, whatever.

Maybe I was just getting "soft" in my later years.

Then this happened.

Now, I'm not too certain, of anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I too had "weepy for no reason" days before this but just chalked it off as hormones and/or holiday stress. Not so sure now. Cried all day Friday after hearing the news.

Not to go wandering off topic, I have noticed that Summer5 has had dream with similar components as another poster has had; things that I would not consider as usual dream components. To wit:
Summer5 posted:

I was on a road and the pavement was breaking and huge chunks of the road were splitting apart. I remember getting out of the car along with others on the road and watching as the pavement split apart. We were stumped as to what was going on.

and from Narcoleptic Buddha on this ATS thread

I was in the middle of a busy intersection of my town. And I saw chunks of the road, nay, the earth’s crust just kind of extricate themselves from the ground and float around and swirl about. It wasn’t from a volcano eruption or an earthquake. It appeared that bits of the crust just kind of started flying out slowly—as if gravity just stopped working in that particular spot.

Both involve roadways and "chunks" of pavement moving.....Ok, 2012 TEOTWAWKI? A way of life dissolving?
Strange they both use roadways, pavement, and chuncks moving as dream icons. Anyone else getting the same?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I was having a really bad case of gas the night before the attack, if that is the kind of sensitivity you mean.

I'm also curious: do you have these sensitivities of yours before a US drone kills a bevy of children somewhere in the world?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join