It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So WHERE is Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have heard all the stories and myths about Nibiru.
Hyperbolic orbit approaching from the South so it will not be seen in the Northern Hemisphere till the Day it will do it's damage, It is hidden on a trajectory exactly behind the Sun as it is it's binary partner star.
It's a brown dwarf or red giant and does not reflect or give off light
On the Days it is visible the government spray chem trails over highly populated areas so the public cannot see it and erupt in panic.
Nibiru is already here (It is the Moon) and will fire up as spaceship on 21st bringing the Anunaki back to Earth.
The Pleadians have neutralized the threat for the sake of the Galaxy.
The Government are using HARP to block its impending approach by somehow reflecting a mirage up on the Sky (and this is why there is that blacked out piece on Google Sky)

Needless to say i highly suspect i will awake on Dec 22nd to find nothing has changed and the NWO agenda will be marching on :sigh:

Humanity really needs to start waking up and fast as we are entering the final stages, I try to wake people up everyday i strike up conversations with but we need huge numbers to take back our destiny as the true inhabitants of this beautiful Planet.
The Economic crash will inevitably have to happen before the NWO Government can be established, This will be Humanities time, of that i am sure, as soon as that illusion is unmasked everything will change for the people
edit on 16-12-2012 by uprising2freedom because: atrocious spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
If there was a planet x we would see it in our skies already. Most likely disinfo

That's what dinosaur said

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
did i miss it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I honestly wish it was VERY close to Uranus right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join