It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter in CT school shooting doesnt add up..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok so the news is saying that the police i.d'd the shooter as ryan lanza, they linked his facebook page and everything. In his info when i was on the page it said he lives in newtown CT and is from NJ.
facebook Now someone just posted a picture to me of the "shooter" responding on his facebook and then deleting the account.

Maybe its too soon to say...?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
People do know about DNA right? If they have his body they have his DNA. If they have his DNA they have his identity they can run through a Government database.

And they're using Facebook????????????????????????

Originally posted by crkking
This day will always be remembered because of the actions of a coward. How many people will be remembered because of the actions of heroes.

I woke up with Wolf Blitzer talking about this on CNN. Made me sick. Not a good way to wake up. 5 minutes of that is all one needs to get the point so I changed the channel.

People need to start being more pro-active with these sorts of things and finding a solution to this sort of problem. Children are the most important resource we have. We need to keep them protected and educated at all times. I see a day coming when public schools are a thing of the past and school districts start taking measures to teach their curriculum to students in the safety of their own homes. A cross between home schooling and public education. If a district doesn't have the finances to provide computers to students, the vast majority of which own computers anyway, they can always set up a "host house" where a certain number of students can go and share the resources. Get the teachers to be "host parents", or something similar, so you know there's someone qualified to oversee everything. One of the main advantages to this is that everything would be on private property. Someone's house. City councils may have to create a brand new zone for these types of set-ups, somewhere between business and private, to where the legalities on that end are taken care of, but that would be a small price to pay IMO.

People might say "Well what happened today was an exception to the rule. No need to go to extremes" I don't care if it's an exception to the rule or not. 28 children victims are 28 too many. Or my favorite argument: " Don't let emotions rule your decisions" Sorry, but if you don't feel emotions about something like THIS then you're dead inside. People need to stop talking about what went wrong and start talking about what we can do to keep this from happening again. Something realistic that can implemented without too many rules and regulations getting involved.

Those sorts of things tend to bog things down anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

What I am seeing is that he was ID'd as Adam Lanza.

Gunman, ID'd by sources as Adam Lanza, 20, is among the dead after opening fire inside a Connecticut elementary school, killing 20 children and several adults, and another adult was found dead at a second scene.

Source

Similar name, same town. Easy to see how it would get confused.
Hopefully nothing happens to the Ryan guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

ok I'm getting more info as well. Adam and Ryan are brothers. i guess the mother was killed in the house today and was never even in the school this morning.. sry im in a rush right now, here is a convo im having about it on Facebook.

Robert: Yeah your right. he had his brothers id on him

Anthony: see i was just putting the pieces together lol, they interviewed a neighbor before and say the two are troubled. then the news said the brother was dead too. its too early i guess
4 minutes ago · Like

Robert: The mother was who they found dead in the house. This story is weird as #. She was never even at the school this morning
3 minutes ago · Like

Anthony: yeah i know, #s crazy
about a minute ago · Like

Anthony: www.abc15.com...
Ryan Lanza, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting: Suspect named in Newtown, Connecticut, CNN says
www.abc15.com
According to CNN, the shooter has been identified as a man in his 20s.
a few seconds ago · Like · Remove Preview

Anthony: it says adam there
a few seconds ago · Like

Robert: I just heard CNN behind me report they don't know if it was Ryan or Adam. WTF
a few seconds ago · Like
edit on 14-12-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sadly it was his younger brother Adam, The media should be fined massive amounts of money for hurting this poor guy more than he already has. MSN Sux!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure there's more than one Ryan Lanza that lives in CT

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShotGunRum

Ryan lanza - from hoboken nj and lives in newtown ct? i dont think so

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

It was police officials who named the gunman earlier. he had ryan's id on his body

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShotGunRum

Well Sandy Hook looks like a really small burg to me.
So it seems extremely unlikely that there would be two unrelated guys from Sandy Hook who move to Hoboken, NJ named Ryan Lanza.

It looks to me that the official story didn't hold up too well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would hate to be Ryan Lanza right about now.

sooo many people are cursing his name and they don't even have all the facts...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Exactly, but supposedly he is in police custody right now being questioned.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So has the media found a pic of "Adam" to run with?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

i haven't seen one. and NOWW supposidly the police picked up ryan hiding in the woods behind the school wearing camouflage

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What strikes me odd is there are no wounded?
Out of 20- something shot?
Even execution style shootings the odds are someone would survive.
This fact alone screams something isn't right.
I have a feeling we'll never see any video footage or even personal reports of the shooter on site.
All the information seems second-hand right now.
Why massacre all these kids then shoot yourself? (after shooting your mother)
Can someone link the bit about whoever was found in the woods please?

Also, where did this kid get these guns from?
Wasn't he autistic or am I mistaken on that?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here ya go

Police also have a second suspect in custody. According to eyewitness accounts, police found a man in the woods near the school wearing camouflage pants and took him in for questioning. As the man passed parents gathered near the school, he said, “I didn’t do it,” according to CBS News.

man in the woods near the school wearing camouflage pants

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The shooter wasn't Ryan, it was his younger brother Adam. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Also, where did this kid get these guns from?

His mother.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostyMew

But is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It does add up and is representative of American individual, American government, and American military.

Have we not seen Americans dropping bombs on schools filled of children in the mideast and asia?

Have we not seen Americans dropping nukes on entire civilian villages full of hundreds of thousands of children (ie HIrosima, Nagasaki)

Clearly it doesnt take much immorality for any one American to kill off a "few bakers dozen" of children in his own country, ever few months or so.

Wonder what this adds up to next.. where will the next American massacre be? Overseas, or domestic? Same difference.

What goes around, comes back around.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

Yes. The only reason this thread is up is because OP missed some serious facts and I don't blame him because new updates were being pumped out every few minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join