It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Thank you, I just wish there was a journalist out there who would ask real questions, and probe to get answers.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

What about the child witnesses who saw their teacher get shot...they were allowed to say with some stranger for several hours in his home. These were allegedly, eye witnesses.

I assume you mean the child witnesses were allowed to 'stay' (say) with someone who might have coached them. Don't know the source of this info, but in any case it might be true they saw 'someone' kill their teacher (assuming this all really happened, yes I know...but I wasn't there) but I would have trouble believing they could accurately know for sure whether it was Adam, coached or uncoached. I suppose now the story has changed where a mask is no longer involved.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Tecumte

My guess is that in these situtations there is an extreme gag order with severe penaties for anyone attempting to stray from it maybe even formal confidentiality agreements for those up the food chain.
no need to guess ... that's about as close as it gets.

just see the new Facebook penalties for questioning the official story ... how ridiculous is that ?
i don't do FB, but imagine you read story A and i read story B, then on FB, we discuss the details, which happen to conflict with each other (much like we do here) ... technically, we'd both get punished ... what is THAT about ?

neither are the 'official' story but at the same time, they both represent the 'official' storyline, so to speak. and just what does that leave 'ppl' to discuss ... nothing newsworthy

I think it's time people question facebook and his CEOs affiliations and loyalties to trying to find TRuth, IF they are attempting to censor info---and I don't know, I don't doubt you but I don't go there, not a member) about this shooting rather than letting people do their own homework, I hope people start censoring THEM and find a new place that allows open and honest discussion without fear of reprisal. Maybe someone should start a thread on Facebook type censorship, the public needs to know.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Maybe someone should start a thread on Facebook type censorship, the public needs to know

already here ... ask.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yes, I just found it odd that, assuming people really were killed, that the few children who actually witnessed it were whisked off to a stranger's home by a bus driver. They apparently ran out of the school, and were taken by the school bus driver. They were at the end of this man's driveway. You can listen to what he says unfolded. Initially, when I watched the video, I cried. I believed it. But then as usual, questions start popping up about things that don't make sense, like how they stayed there for "hours." As hard as it is to question children who went through something like this, it'd seem important to question them as close as possible to when the incident took place, in my opinion. Why didn't LE come and get those children and bring them to the firehouse?

This is the video of the man who said he kept the children in his home.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
if you haven't listened to the original responder audio, you should.
radioreference.com did have archived copies that could be downloaded.

there have been a couple threads about the content (of which i read) that are no longer available

if you have an interest, i wouldn't delay in retrieving them.
not sure they'll be around much longer.
(yes, youtube has a selection of 'snippets' but if you want context, go the source)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
I suppose now the story has changed where a mask is no longer involved.

Sorry, I haven't really been keeping up lately... too close to Christmas and too many Sandy Hook threads on here to keep up... so apologies if this has been explained somewhere:

Was the shooter wearing a mask or not? As far as I knew they claimed Adam was wearing a mask. However, if Adam was wearing a mask, why would a child claim the gunman "had no facial expressions"? www.france24.com... A child of that age would clearly be able to see if a mask was worn, or it was someone with a blank expression.

Was Adam found dead with a mask on? If so... he entered the school with a mask on - shot some people in the office, at some point took the mask off... before continuing on a shooting rampage... and the putting the mask back on again before topping himself?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If his mother's long-time residence was in Newtown, why would the vehicle bear New Jersey plates? If he had a valid driver's license, why would he feel the need to carry his brother's ID?

www.dailymail.co.uk...
...police have cordoned off a black Honda with New Jersey plates believed to belong to the dead shooter.

www.courant.com...
He did obtain a driver's license in July of 2010, three months after he turned 18....

I wonder what kind of car the brother owned....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I watched thas guy in another composite video of his interviews. That guy totally creeps me out. My "Spidey Sense" is screaming out "pedophile" from my very core!

edit on 21-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the whole story gets more and more weird....

here is a whole other thread about the guy keeping the kids that escaped at his house...talk about multiple stories and hard to believe stuff..........gene rosen story doesnt add up

how deep does the rabbit hole go??

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This school shooting is certainly tragic, and does have lots of complex and confusing elements. But have you considered what might be happening now that the media is so focused on the school shooting? What better time for something else to happen while everyone is looking the other way.....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You can't tell me that MSM didn't hear the police audio, the dialogue about more than one shooter, the comment about a teacher seeing two shadows running by her window. More than one shooter in police audio, just like in Aurora

Those details must not fit the (ever changing) official story, Nobody has directly responded to this so let me ask it once more in a more detailed version. What if:

A 'recruiter' had been stalking Adam on the net and corresponding with him for long enough to determine he is an ideal 'patsy' target. Adam thinks the guy is real perhaps his mom does as well and one day early 8 A.M. etc., the guy is invited to the home to discuss 'joining the military'. Adam's mom is asleep, the guest comes in, takes control, shoots Adam's mom and steals the home's guns. He then destroys the hard drive before forcing Adam to drive to the school. He let's Adam out, follwing close in the background, stands to the side as Adam yell's to be let in. The door is buzzed the masked' intruder(s) comes in with Adam, encounters a teacher and principal, etc. (also could have been someone on the inside) dispatches them, takes Adam to a class room. the shootings go down, (maybe additional outside snipers) Adam is made the scape goat patsy, he is already wearing a prop vest he was made to put on beforehand, a mask is maybe added, the killer(s) escape to the woods (etc.)

edit on 21-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Yes, anything is possible.
The problem is that a week after the shooting and there is still no motive.
I'm sorry but 'his Mom was going to institutionalize him' and/or 'she did volunteer at the school' is simply not enough!!!
I just have a hard time believing this.And even if the above is/was true I still cant see that being a trigger for someone to commit such hidously awful acts.

It was incredible to see the trial balloon-- 'mom wanted to institutionalize ' him (by an unamed source)-- lame attempt at a 'motive', all the while seeing they shot together, the moms apparent trust of him and guns and the quote of being his biggest cheerleader(supporter) and his desire to have a military carreer. Going out on a limb here but I'll mention what has likely occurred to a few, perhaps the hard drive was destroyed to keep anyone from reading exchanges between a 'military recruiter' and Adam. Maybe that 'recruiter' payed Adam and his mom a visit.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Tecumte because: text added

Dreamed of a military career? You don't say. What are the odds that both of the suspects in the same week had wanted to have a one. Ol Jacob was a broken foot away also, or so they say.

I doubt this scrawny person whoever he is they keep telling us is Adam wanted one either.
Trial balloons floated one by one.

I don't think the mother is a gun owner. I think somebody would have her as a member of a gun club if she was
a long time enthusiest. Or have a photo of her holding one of them. I've known a lot of gun owners and one thing they all had in common was they couldn't resist posing with them.
It is amazing how these people are being molded to fit a narrative till I just want to call them all pretzel people.

What rotton luck, I suppose that Lauren Rousseau had been hired as a permanent substitute in recent weeks and just so happened to further unluckily have a teacher out that day to have need of her services in the very
classroom the shooter was allegedly concentrating on killing everybody.
The victims are as sketchy as the shooter.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspiechick

I suppose now the story has changed where a mask is no longer involved.

Sorry, I haven't really been keeping up lately... too close to Christmas and too many Sandy Hook threads on here to keep up... so apologies if this has been explained somewhere:

Was the shooter wearing a mask or not? As far as I knew they claimed Adam was wearing a mask. However, if Adam was wearing a mask, why would a child claim the gunman "had no facial expressions"? www.france24.com... A child of that age would clearly be able to see if a mask was worn, or it was someone with a blank expression.

Was Adam found dead with a mask on? If so... he entered the school with a mask on - shot some people in the office, at some point took the mask off... before continuing on a shooting rampage... and the putting the mask back on again before topping himself?

Ya. And he supposedly never said a word unless you count the turning on of the school intercom.
If it wasn't the principal who did this, as first told, then who did?

Wow how many regulars were out that day? The school nurse and the school secretary?
A teacher requiring a substitute? Who else?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

It is amazing how these people are being molded to fit a narrative till I just want to call them all pretzel people.

What rotton luck, I suppose that Lauren Rousseau had been hired as a permanent substitute in recent weeks and just so happened to further unluckily have a teacher out that day to have need of her services in the very
classroom the shooter was allegedly concentrating on killing everybody.

Wow, really a permanent sub,? Tell us more... And Pretzel People, geez how that rings so true, strange, it's like being in The Matrix, pretty soon (if not already) the Citizenry is absolutely not going to be able to ascertain 'reality' from 'contrived fiction' (if this hasn't happened already), love to hear some more, What was the role of the guy 'in the woods', anything?;could he have been the one to let Adam (and his 'handlers') in before fleeing?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You can't tell me that MSM didn't hear the police audio, the dialogue about more than one shooter, the comment about a teacher seeing two shadows running by her window. More than one shooter in police audio, just like in Aurora

Those details must not fit the (ever changing) official story, Nobody has directly responded to this so let me ask it once more in a more detailed version. What if:

A 'recruiter' had been stalking Adam on the net and corresponding with him for long enough to determine he is an ideal 'patsy' target. Adam thinks the guy is real perhaps his mom does as well and one day early 8 A.M. etc., the guy is invited to the home to discuss 'joining the military'. Adam's mom is asleep, the guest comes in, takes control, shoots Adam's mom and steals the home's guns. He then destroys the hard drive before forcing Adam to drive to the school. He let's Adam out, follwing close in the background, stands to the side as Adam yell's to be let in. The door is buzzed the masked' intruder(s) comes in with Adam, encounters a teacher and principal, etc. (also could have been someone on the inside) dispatches them, takes Adam to a class room. the shootings go down, (maybe additional outside snipers) Adam is made the scape goat patsy, he is already wearing a prop vest he was made to put on beforehand, a mask is maybe added, the killer(s) escape to the woods (etc.)

How about this:

Adam, a known computer geek, "stumbled"
his way into something he shouldn't have. Evidence lies on his hard drive. They are paid a visit, but by our "Mr Convicted Felon" (who I don't think we're allowed to talk about by name on here anymore). He has been blackmailed by someone connected to whatever Adam found online, blackmailed to kill Adam and destroy the evidence. Mr Felon seems like the kind of guy with the right kind of history to do just that. Also, someone who *might* be Mr Felon's mom (yes, the "court" said "Norwalk GA" but GA is NOT "Georgia" that's just the Connecticut court district the case was held in) looks like she was accused of running a "hallucinogen" drug FACTORY, which seems to me like something Mr Felon would actually be responsible for, but they pinned it on his mom since she is the home owner. And with this pending conviction, plus the pending convictions of two of his brothers and his girlfriend (ALL coming up in Jan 2012), this gives Mr Felon a lot of motivation to do "the job" in exchange for all of those charges to go away.

So Mr Felon visits Adam's house, shoots his mom (in the FACE, jees, extremely angry way to shoot your own mother) while she sleeps (which says it's early in the morning or late-night), but Adam escapes. Mr Felon smashes the hard drive, to complete objective B of the mission, and has to take off after Adam. Adam, being Aspy and scared out of his mind, goes to the one place he feels safe: the school his mom volunteered in. He runs in, Mr Felon drives up behind (in his own car, stupid), comes in behind him, starts shooting the place up to kill Adam, but gets the principal and whatnot first. Adam runs to a door and bangs on it screaming to be let in away from this madman, but is not let in, and is shot by Mr Felon.

Mr Felon looks around and cranks his criminal brain up to high and thinks "how do I cover this up?" Well, you're in a school with dead bodies......Columbine! So he sprays some more bullets at the first victims he could find and drops the guns on Adam and runs out the back. He's taken down and taken in by cops, but hey, suddenly the FBI or the DA has a personal interest in this one, and they'll take it from here, thanks.

The end.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was looking at the holiday photo of Emilie Parker. I'm no photo expert so I can't automatically tell if a photo has been Photoshopped or not. The more I looked at it, the odder I found it that Emilie is kind of just off to the side. There are the two little girls on Robbie's lap and his wife...and then Emilie is just an afterthought beside everyone. Why wouldn't the photographer have put one of the children on the mother's lap? Seems a bit odd, but then again, I could be just overanalyzing.

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
Seems odd that they would have a "viewing" though if she didn't really die.

www.standard.net...

www.sltrib.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
I was looking at the holiday photo of Emilie Parker. I'm no photo expert so I can't automatically tell if a photo has been Photoshopped or not. The more I looked at it, the odder I found it that Emilie is kind of just off to the side. There are the two little girls on Robbie's lap and his wife...and then Emilie is just an afterthought beside everyone. Why wouldn't the photographer have put one of the children on the mother's lap? Seems a bit odd, but then again, I could be just overanalyzing.

www.standard.net...

www.sltrib.com...

Emilie is the one on the left, the oldest child. Not the middle sister on the right.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

"Emilie, right, smiles alongside her parents, Robbie and Allissa, and her two little sisters. Her mother did not attend the memorial as she is still too fragile, friends said

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

www.standard.net...

www.sltrib.com...

Well, there's a reason dear old "dad" looks a bit out of place parked in the floor of his "daughter's" memorial,
sans "mom" and "kids".

fotoforensics.com...

Cursor over the photo to see the results or set to ELA for one to one comparison.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join