It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Goes Into Detail About...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
David Wilcock Goes Into Detail About What He Thinks May Happen on December 21, 2012

www.youtube.com...

lol, i am prepared for a bum rush of skeptics, debunkers and other similar type peeps

LOL

i love you

hugs

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hi all,
lets go to the source shall we...

A Mayan Elder gives the inside prediction of the ending wheels of the
Mayan calendar on dec 2012
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i feel big energies coming...

my ears have been ringing often...umm

headaches..

lol, maybe it's the caffiene?

lol

no really i feel like energies are ramping up..

do you feel anything?

anyone else heard of ascension symptoms?

no need to be mean, please

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I tried listening to the Wilcock video. Got a little nauseous to be honest. The Mayan Elder's message was neat. I have been hearing the vibration and high-frequency hum for years...ever since I started meditating and looking within.

I sure do feel a lot stirring up. But, it just seems like much ado about nothing. It's just personal changes. I would love more than anyone to see a "global-shift-mass-ascension-karma-clearance-sale" event but I just don't feel it.

I get that same feeling I get every time I was properly set up for a major letdown. Maybe I'm not on the VIP list and my higher self is just trying to subconsciously let me know so I don't get too hopeful.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
I tried listening to the Wilcock video. Got a little nauseous to be honest. The Mayan Elder's message was neat. I have been hearing the vibration and high-frequency hum for years...ever since I started meditating and looking within.

I sure do feel a lot stirring up. But, it just seems like much ado about nothing. It's just personal changes. I would love more than anyone to see a "global-shift-mass-ascension-karma-clearance-sale" event but I just don't feel it.

I get that same feeling I get every time I was properly set up for a major letdown. Maybe I'm not on the VIP list and my higher self is just trying to subconsciously let me know so I don't get too hopeful.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

have more faith, just imagine and be it...

don't give up on your dreams, please

we need you

much love to you and to ALL that is

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
David Wilcock escaped drug addiction as a young guy, only to jump on the money scam band wagon.
Extortion...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've always found him to be entertaining, but it ends there.

He loses all credibility as soon as he presents the picture the Cayce and then shows a picture of himself, both pics showing them with their heads facing the same angle and minor similarities, and we're supposed to believe that he is Cayce reincarnated.

Still though, he is great for entertainment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I've always found him to be entertaining, but it ends there.

He loses all credibility as soon as he presents the picture the Cayce and then shows a picture of himself

He loses all credability as soon as he opens his mouth.
This guy could tell me it was hot in the desert at high noon and I wouldn't believe him.

I don't critisize his message.
I am not casting judgement on it.
Only HIM.

THis guy has done more to damage general public perception of every topic he covers that everyone else combined. He has an EGO the size of Texas and a brain the size of a pea.

Answer me this.

Why the constant need to remind people that HE is the reincarnatin of "Edgar Cacey"?
Answer that question and you'll begin to see just why he is in this game.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I...Am...Ra....

I really do LOL at the whole "Mayan/Native American/African" elder thing also... They have all this "knowledge" and these "Spirit Guides" but all through History their Spirit Guides never warned them about things like "Small Pox laden blankets" (which were purposely given to the native Americans") marauding Spaniards, or the plethora of deals we would make and then break with the tribes.

-In fact, there is a book I read about the Ohio River Valley which uses actual quotes from the top "Shamans", "medicine men" and "native American Elders" in the early 19th century- It was the Shaman class who totally sided with the "great and honorable White Chief" while the Chiefs were mere inclined for war and not making deals- But the "Spirit Guides" assured these people that the deals would be honored.

Fast forward a few hundred years now that the native Populations do NOT even live as "Natives" and suddenly their "Spiritual Guides" and "powers" are all the rage.

-Inanity? Yes... Yes it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by Screwed

Why?

well because he is a charlatan. You know why. He uses the picture as a tool to propagate the idea that he is somehow "extra special", so that his meesage becomes more esoteric and exciting.

I agree with you that he is dangerous. If you're listening to him for anything other than entertainment, you're essentially throwing your brain into the mulcher. He will in fact lead you down a path of incorrect assumptions, misinformation and outright lies at times. That's free enterprise for ya though.

Bottom line is that if you're going to follow someone like this, it should be your own due dilligence that follows up on what he says so that you can compare & contrast his "findings". Only then will you find that what he is selling is absurd. Entertaining, but ridiculous.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i love David, he is good peoples, i met him once..

he reminds me, of me!

lol

all is well

hugs

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
do you feel anything?

anyone else heard of ascension symptoms?

the most prominent physical symptoms of ascension are the same as kundalini awakening (same thing)

crawling on the skin (bio-electrical amping up new nerves being formed prana in the nadis/meridians amping up)
muscle spasms
"bubbling and deep vibrating sensations in the fatty tissue"
heart palpitations
strong electrical and magnetic pressure sensations between the eyes on the forehead..
tingling on the scalp
pressure around the temples
'crown of thorns' sensation around the crown of the head.
feeling of permeating a "halo" of energy around your head
electrical "shocks" that send your muscles into "kriya" or "mudra" positions randomly
seeing flashes of white and blue
hearing whistling or birdlike chirps in the distance

oh by the way... ask ANYONE who says they have "morgellons syndrome" about these symptoms and they will say they have them all..

morgelllons IS the Ascension process... but somehow these people's DNA isn't handling the transformation as "covertly" as it should occur.

and yes it's getting MORE AND MORE prevalent as we lead up to the 21st

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I concur. Good list. But we only have 6 more days...so, what's the final result of all this nervous system awakening? I mean, it'll just be a short burst of enlightenment, no?...for those who experience these symptoms. I'm pretty sure there are still A LOT of people who would tell us to go to the doctor asap.

I've exhibited these symptoms for years (they started when I started meditating and looking within etc.) and it really hasn't done me a whole lot of good. I've mellowed out, but I don't think I'm happy.

I'm still hoping to see the next step

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

i think the 'plan' is...this develops for a number of years (has been en mass since 01') ... then a 'trigger' EVENT occurs that is the final ON switch.... ie.. the 21st.. 22nd

at least that's what I think seems most logical as far as any type of 'plan' for this goes...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack
David Wilcock escaped drug addiction as a young guy, only to jump on the money scam band wagon.
Extortion...

lol,

i used to be a drug addict too...

Humans can wake up and do

do not judge, allow yourself to love you brothers and sisters

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
bump for fun since it's almost "time"

i love you all

join