It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weather is so crazy, I wish it would make up it's mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So, the past 3 day have been insane. For two straight days the weather was amazingly hot and warm. Like it was summer and you could go out to wash the car. Now, on the third day, temperatures dropped dramatically, I mean it felt like was going to snow and looked like it was going to snow with the way those white grayish clouds looked. Same with this morning. Afternoon rolls around and back to the weather, like it was the other day with a slight chill behind it.

Sunday and Monday look to be wet weather days while the rest of the week is suppose to be warm.

Hopefully.

Watch, the temperatures drop dramatically again and raise dramatically.

It's like someone is at the controller flipping it to one side all the way and the evil Nemesis switches it back to other side all the way.

Can't they just meet in the middle with a set temperature?

edit on 13-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

At least you don't live in the mountains like I did for 2 years.. It got to the point I was pushing cars out of the snow in shorts and short sleeves and wouldn't notice the cold.. Then the next day might be 70.. It would be a clear sunny day, and then it would be like a blizzard out of nowhere..

one day we came home in the sun, with no snow on the ground and then the next day we couldn't get out of any of the doors.. I had to climb out the window and dig out the door so my girlfriend could go to class. Yea, school wasn't closed hahaha..

Now I am in central North Carolina.. It was warm for a couple days there, but it hasn't really been cold at all. I'm still wearing shorts

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Boy does that sound like adventure all in itself.

Glad you got out of that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Interesting because we are having weird weather here the past three days, too. I'm in the Yucatan, usually I can say with confidence in November that it will not rain until April, and it will feel nice with low humidithy. There are only two seasons, wet and dry. And when it rains here, it doesn't drizzle for days, it rains buckets and then the sun blazes again.

But it's been drizzling for three days, and humidity like a steambath.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
yeah me to im in melbourne australia and the weather hear has been crazy, yesterday they shut our work site down at lunch time as the tempreture reached 35 celcius and then this morning shut down due to rain and very high humidity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I love weather topics, especially the crazy weather ones.

Humans are very bad at remembering things in detail, unless of course there is somehing so strange that it stands out from the background clutter.

Humans live on average 80 years.
The first 20 of those years they spend growing and exploring, taking very little notice of the world around unless it directly impacts upon them.
the years after 20 are what are important to us
Weather is cyclical, it works in 7 year patterns, 70 year and 700 year patterns.
as we only live around 80 and we miss the first 20 years we have 60 years to reflect.

now not many 80 year olds are posting here, what we would have is on average 20 to 40 year olds, so we have a group of people wo have in reality experienced 5 to 7 cycles of 7 year weather patterns of which the first 3 we ignored.

Well you people are hopefully smart enough to figure out the rest remembering once again that our memories are very unrealiable

top topics

join