It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's on top of your tree for xmas ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Of course I cannot pass this topic up without relating to you the story of how the angel came to replace the star as the traditional tree topper.

Santa sent the angel out to find a Christmas tree for the Clause house. In the mean time Rudolph's nose went out, Mrs Clause burned the Christmas cookies, the elves went on strike for more hot chocolate even though they were way behind schedule in the toy department and Santa developed a severe migraine headache from all of the stress. Right at the height of all this trouble the little angel returns with the tree and asks "Santa, where should I put this tree?".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Awe love your rubber duckie!

I have a metal Eiffel Tower on my tree. It was a last minute tree and I decided last minute my mini Eiffel Tower would work as the perfect topper.
I recently added lights and put one light under the tower so it illuminates the tower. One day I'll make it to Paris for Christmas!

This is my $1.00 thrift store find in a box. I call it my Charlie Brown tree
I didn't want a tree this year and everyone was giving me crap for it so to shut them up I grabbed this when I saw it. lol It came with ornaments, bows, garland and lights. I swear it's from the 60s or 70s by the box. The lights didn't work of course but I recently put lights on it so it has lights now. I will add more ornaments this weekend.

Sorry it's so big. lol But hey you get to see the "tree" in all its glory.

I have a very hard time getting into any holiday spirit where i live when it's always summer. It's 79F outside right now so it's hard to get festive when it's still bathing suit season. I love the cold and snow but living in FL I don't see those things and when I do it's so exciting! It snowed flurries here about 10yrs ago and I flipped out in excitement! The last time I saw snow was when I was in Italy a couple years ago for Christmas. It snowed my second day there and I loved it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a beautiful big 5 pointed sliver star

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A Bacon weaved star covered with Jack Dagniels Sawse!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join