It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the end game near?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Nwo are a great deal more easier to spot nowadays and seem a lot more blatent with their agenda - could it be we are in the final stages of their power trip? with technology so advanced the mere mortal can have access to the internet and therefore more knowledge, surely this can only go on like this for so long.....whats the trump card? a messiah appears?

aliens on t.v? who knows? supposedly only 1% of the population can "join-the-dots" Now i feel really paranoid!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If they are so easy to spot, where are they? How do I spot them?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think you are clearly being over-paranoid. The things popping up on the net about the NWO are mostly propaganda the few things that are true (By few I mean about .25%) Are vague. The things in the media are the NWOs way of making us be paranoid.

Don't be paranoid...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice - a warm cup o tea and a lie down might help me out!

As far as being able to spot them.....you need the glasses!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There are intrigues with powerful players at the highest levels of power. However, the way I see it, NWO is just a term that can be used to describe machinations at the highest levels of power in the western world. There have been elites since the first great empires, thousands of years ago. If you study history, there have been many powerful empires, like Egypt, Babylon, Rome, etc. with powerful elites.

Many seem to talk about some big event or conspiracy suddenly unfolding. Various elites have a lot of power, and they will probably keep working to increase it. Eventually, they may be overthrown. Revolutions and other traumatic events do occur, but I don't see anything of particularly cosmic reach occuring. When something like that occurs, there is generally no warning. It just happens. You are probably just paranoid. The NWO is mostly just a generalization which makes it easier to talk about complex elite machinations.

You need to keep in mind, the elite just wants their power. They really don't care what you do, or what you know unless it fundamentally threatens them, or really annoys them. There are everday things to worry about, but for the most part they really don't care how you live your life. So long as the media convinces the vast majority to follow their program, they have nothing to fear.

top topics

join