It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian polio vaccine contaminated in the 60's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Seems that The Australian government released polio vaccines in the 1960's that were contaminated with cancer causing toxins - heres a link with article and a video
www.infowars.net...

Bit like the Mercury found in Hep-b shots....Are government really really really loves us

[edit on 23-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Most likely orderer by the NWO order thugs as population control. Stuff like makes me wonder if anyone should trust their governments.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
makes me wonder if most medication the doc gives out is to be trusted - hep-b shots were recently found to have large amounts of mercury in! when the authorities found out they simply admitted the fact and told the genreal public "mercury is Good for you!!!"

can u believe this BS!? they also went on to say that mercury upped your I.Q - surely most people know mercury is deadly poisonous and causes some pretty nast effects in the brain

i will try and find the story for you (probably tommorrow)

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
makes me wonder if most medication the doc gives out is to be trusted - hep-b shots were recently found to have large amounts of mercury in!

MANY immunizations contain thimerosal (mercury) as a preservative, as well as other dangerous compounds. What I wonder is if the doctors even know that they're giving out potentially life-threatening recommendations, or if the fact that they don't treat people anymore (only conditions) doesn't allow them to recognize this.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I thank my lucky stars I have inherited my fathers strong immune system. I don't get sick too often, and I can shake off colds very quick. I don't trust the peopelwho make these vaccines and shots. Not one bit.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Myself, my sister & my brother were in this era when we were had these vaccinations forced upon us at school. We were given permission slips & cards that our parents had to fill out ( which they did blindly back in the 60's ) & then sent back to school for our vaccinations. At no stage was there any disclaimer saying that it was experimental, in fact, we were all encouraged to get our parents to sign so that we wouldn't feel left out when all the other kids had theirs done!! I do recall something about it thou, I have a recollection that we were told that the vaccines were made from monkeys. I checked this with family members & others my age & we all recall "just knowing" that the vaccines were made from monkeys. Monkeys what, I can't be sure, we were all ten years old & younger. Now we wait & see what is to happen to us.................the Australian Government experiments of the 50's, 60's & 70's

new topics

top topics

join