It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasic Four Movie Predicted Japan Tsunami?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok I know this is a bit of a stretch and all but I remember a scene from the movie where there was a TV in the background showing a big earthquake off the coast of Japan. I'm pretty sure it was the silver surfer movie but im not 100% sure.. sorry
I might have been the 2005 movie and not the 2007 one but I'm 100% certain there was a scene which oddly pointed out the japan earthquake on a TV. I wonder if anyone else remembers this? Could just be a coincedence but I thought I would just point it out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

I would call it coincidence. If I made a movie about a major earthquake the cripples Los Angeles, and then ten years later a major earthquake cripples LA, I would not call that a prediction but an educated guess at what could happen in a place with an active fault zone. Likewise if I wanted to make a movie about a blizzard that overtakes an area I might pick Buffalo, NY or Fairbanks, AK or some other place known for having bad blizzards.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
what about the AVP movies, drilling a big long straight hole down to the pyramid and finding aliens....

and now in antartica they doing th EXACT same thing.....they drilling a sterile long straigth hole down to these ancient lakes to see what they find...

really, some people have to much money... I fyou want microbes go visit some third world countries, theyll give you microbes for free, and that 8 million dollars you can spend on giving those peopl basic living standards. But I suppose finding ancient microbes at thebotom of lakes is more important....i think they are there and they are best left there... its hard to understand why anyone would spend millions of dollars to find a few microbes at the bottom of a lake. they must be looking for something else...

new topics

join