It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Checque Seal team 6 dies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure about all those conspiracy theories about the seal team being taken out purposely to keep things quite. However, I do find it odd that they would even release the name and picture of one of the suppose seal team 6 members.

If he was involved in the OBL killing even though he is dead , wouldn't this put his family at risk?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You're right..people don't get it, and probably shouldn't get it.... However ,the information for the two different squadrons has been all over the news( thanks to joe Biden), and the Internet. and ATS ...You'd think people would know by now that the two squadrons are not the same....nick was a nice young guy...he was new to gold squadron and new to "seal team 6 " as people are calling it..even though it's not called that....he was a team guy for many years and earned hturban to operate at " seal team 6 " ...and tragically he was killed in combat. The guys do a lot of missions that never make the news, and rarely do the hostage rescues make the news too..I truly feel these guys( and my husband) put their lives on the line so we can walk freely down the street.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

He was not involved in the bin laden raid. ...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

It is sad to lose a great defender but that does not reflect much on the fact that the obl story is bogus and the timing of the msm deciding to bring this particular hostage story to light above the others.

edit on 10-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

All of those guys have my utmost respect for what they do that we never hear about. They have done some things that they should be lauded for that we'll never know about, and so many have paid the ultimate price doing it. All the military has my utmost respect, but the Special Forces operators have even more, just because of what their families have to go through, and for what they can't tell anyone they've done.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Maybe we didnt kill OBL... It could be an explanation for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join