It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im being attacked be demons/reptilians/snail trails?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by fxtrademark2

You are being rude, and racist, in my opinion. Question, what were you in the hospital for...could you be making these marks yourself, but not remembering it....anything is possible.

Des

So you consider phrases and predicates such as "you need to be re-hospitalized" and "you need to see a psychiatrist" as friendly play, sarcasm, narcissism or taking the piss?
I would say that goes against manners and etiquette and thus end up also being rude?

If you started a topic in desperation, and i stated you were an idiot who needs to go to a mental institution with no due recourse of even have evidence to back up my claims as happened therein, and someone called you "rude" for accompanying a rebuttal for your standpoint, you would do what exactly mate?

Event thought we're on the internet, we're still REAL people talking to each other i think thats what most people end up forgetting.
edit on 10-12-2012 by fxtrademark2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark2

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by fxtrademark2

You are being rude, and racist, in my opinion. Question, what were you in the hospital for...could you be making these marks yourself, but not remembering it....anything is possible.

Des

So you consider phrases and predicates such as "you need to be re-hospitalized" and "you need to see a psychiatrist" as friendly play, sarcasm, narcissism or taking the piss?
I would say that goes against manners and etiquette and thus end up also being rude?

If you started a topic in desperation, and i stated you were an idiot who needs to go to a mental institution with no due recourse of even have evidence to back up my claims as happened therein, and someone called you "rude" for accompanying a rebuttal for your standpoint, you would do what exactly mate?

Event thought we're on the internet, we're still REAL people talking to each other i think thats what most people end up forgetting.
edit on 10-12-2012 by fxtrademark2 because: (no reason given)

Nice evasion of answering my questions...but, that is your prerogative....

Des

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Originally posted by fxtrademark2

Your ethnicity is the reason you have a poor grasp of the English language, you're unable to comprehend what im posting.

I was totally with you until that. Come on man, no need to be racist. Why assume that someones ethnicity is the cause of their lack of perfect comprehension of the English language? Seems to be kinda Ad Hominem like you speak of. Not trying to be rude here, just trying to understand.

Anyways, would you mind explaining your dream in greater detail? I feel this is the important part of the story. It is what I need to understand in order to help you discover what this could be about.

I apologize if i came of rude renegade.
And thank you for coming back to the topic it seems most if not all posters here myself included have strayed from the control point of this discussion.

But yeah that's it man. The dream is described as.
I was in my living room with the lights in, i turned on the TV and i think to myself not state using my voice , thinking out louad if you "if the reptilians are here they will turn of the lights" so a few moments later the lights go of and i declare using my vocal cords "f888 the reptilians are here" because in the dream the lights are out.

I then run to the front door to exit the house, as i grip the handle, i feel as if there is an invisible or orb wall protecting the handle disallowing me to escape and im still in the dream panicking.
I wake up momentarilly SCREAM for my father who comes in, i come to, and my hand has the same sensation that it did in that so called dream.

A few nights following it, my lights go out at about 3:30am the witching hour, my door is closed and im still taken aback from this previous "encounter" and i rush the hell out of my room, nothing happened that time, however i didnt want to stick around to find out though.

I never saw any higher entity however. Im assuming it was though.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Buy a bunch of salt and surround your house.
Your problems will be over soon with a little white wine.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
...and that's enough of the smack talk, jeers, taunts and otherwise kiddie schoolyard behavior.

This thread is now closed pending a clean up and staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join