It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird weather: Argentina.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
More weird weather being reported across the globe. This time in Argentina were a flash flood put most of the city 1 metre under water.

What's strange is that a tanker docked on the port of Buenos Aires caught fire releasing chemical and toxic gases into the atmosphere, causing panic.

3 hours later a massive storm formed dispersing the gases and flooding the city. Coincidence or Divine intervention.

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 9-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
S&F

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not pretty at all...

Then of course the politicians make it sound as if the police came to the rescue when it was the rain that helped.

"The situation is completely under control. What needs to be highlighted is the brave decision of the Federal Police, who risked their lives and opened the container, not knowing what was inside," Berni told a press conference.

Not knowing what was inside? Bravery or stupidity?

Peace

edit on 9-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

No worries,it's under control.....

"The situation is completely under control. What needs to be highlighted is the brave decision of the Federal Police, who risked their lives and opened the container, not knowing what was inside," Berni told a press conference.

www.ynetnews.com...

Meanwhile,we have some dedicated workers.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dang it jude,you under posted me!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You mean a city that is prone to flooding and has had floods in the past? That weirdness? Just curious it seems when it comes to weather, people can't see past their noses.

I wonder if in 1958 people thought the world was coming to an end when Argentina experienced its worst recorded flood.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know the winter last year up north was quite mild and this year it looks like it may be much of the same. Heck, I hung Christmas lights outside my house without a jacket or coat on. Usually, there's a blanket of snow and temperatures are usually in the low 30's. It's concerning, but honestly I really don't miss the snow.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
More weird weather being reported across the globe. This time in Argentina were a flash flood put most of the city 1 metre under water.

What's strange is that a tanker docked on the port of Buenos Aires caught fire releasing chemical and toxic gases into the atmosphere, causing panic.

3 hours later a massive storm formed dispersing the gases and flooding the city. Coincidence or Divine intervention.

www.ynetnews.com...
Wow, any chance those 'chemicals and toxic gases' released into the atmosphere were intended for Weather Modification?:pus:

That might be exactly what you were implying in your OP... sorry, it's late & I'm tired. But that IS the first thing that popped into my mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And then...
Earthquake!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Wow, any chance those 'chemicals and toxic gases' released into the atmosphere were intended for Weather Modification?:pus:

That might be exactly what you were implying in your OP... sorry, it's late & I'm tired. But that IS the first thing that popped into my mind.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this post. What a timely coincidence that harmful chemicals were airborne, causing a 'flash flood', that the police got all the good rep for. Not to mention just for pure weather modification and experimentation - 'if we release this much of the material, how high will the flood waters rise' etc.
edit on 14-1-2013 by JasonPollock because: Formatting of quote didn't work.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Could be some type of HAARP machine.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Could be some type of HAARP machine.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Argentina is a Catholic country they are known for miracles. Other Christian non Catholic countries don't seem to have miracles........

top topics

join