It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our skies an illusion , Is it possible ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Has any one ever looked into the possibilities of our atmosphere / space having some sort of projected cloak or video so that people cannot see the truth ?

It could go along with how there are Conspiracies about our solar system being filled with other species just flying around and the same goes for the moon how you can see ufos leaving the moon and how its said there are bases on the moon for the greys but yet with the naked eye we cannot see them .

We all know that the Government has Advanced Technology 50 years or more past what the public has available its also been stated that there are military bases around the world that turn out be in places that no humans live what so ever it would be so easy for those bases to be some sort of projection / reality filter bases .

Would love to see any info any one would have that would go along with this or any input feel free to add any thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Truman show-ish. It's crazy to see the earth from space.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What about long ago, when there was no way even the government could have that technology, don't you think there would be some written records from someone about what they saw..?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

I sometimes gaze at the stars and wonder if they are projectors that each point directly at earth and create a little piece of everything we are, feel, see etc. Each one providing a tiny bit of the jigsaw puzzle we call home and changing the information they send to match our rotation.

Crazy I know, but there's a lot of them and you can't prove me wrong.
edit on 8/12/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox
What about long ago, when there was no way even the government could have that technology, don't you think there would be some written records from someone about what they saw..?

There are written records of what the ancients saw. Descriptions are in the Bible, in East Indian literature, Sumarian texts and probably many more. Not to mention folklore from around the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

And did they talk about aliens flying around in the sky and landing on the moon..?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would put money on it. I live in Birmingham uk and in the summer I pointed to my son in the sky, I said look that sky does not look real. It was a clear summers day and only 1 cloud in the sky, North looked real, South looked real, East looked real but west looked fake and there was this 1 cloud in the west and I said watch that cloud, we watched it for nearly an hour and it went behind the blue clear sky that i thought looked fake, So if you could imagine you had a blue wall and a blue sheet of paper and you used a bit of cotton wool as the cloud and put it behind the sheet of paper till it disappeared that's what happened. you could even see the line where it was disappearing. Im in my 50s worked outside all my life and the sky looked fake and I pointed it out then this happened with the cloud, I dont know whats going on up there but something is.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well is life an illusion? if it is then everything we see, taste, feel, hear and touch is.
Great question and brought this quote from one movie to my mind...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well it is an illusion, the sky being blue is a reflection from the water, but what causes the water to be blue? It's all an illusion and every set of eye sees something different. If the sky you are referring to is the the sky above our atmosphere.... that, too, is an illusion, but for a different reason, that is seen from our perspective on Earth and this changes daily rapidly and never stays the same.

The Universe is rapidly expanding and our perspective will never be the same...it will always be an illusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

An optical illusion is always characterized by visually perceived images that, at least in common sense terms, are deceptive or misleading. Therefore, the information gathered by the eye is processed by the brain to give, on the face of it, a percept that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source. A conventional assumption is that there are physiological illusions that occur naturally and cognitive illusions that can be demonstrated by specific visual tricks that say something more basic about how human perceptual systems work. The human brain constructs a world inside our head based on what it samples from the surrounding environment. However sometimes it tries to organise this information it thinks best while other times it fills in the gaps.[3] This way in which our brain works is the basis of an illusion.

edit on 12/8/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have always caught myself looking up at the stars and recently the brightness of them they have always seemed like something was different or wrong but it will be time before we figure that out. But I do believe the constellations peice together like the poster above had claimed

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Yeah actually there was , All the records from ancient times say god's and angels were floating around in the air and landing in ufo's on earth but all of the sudden it doesn't happen any longer .

My bad didn't realize someone said the same thing i did .

But on a note yeah you could say every thing we see is not real , Maybe this whole Dimension we are in is not even real and its a matrix for souls that are not ready to see the truth .

For some reason the past few years i dont really feel like i am even here , My body feels fake and everything else also feels fake i feel like a robot its very weird i feel like my Soul is trying to sense every thing for me . I can feel peoples emotions and feel weird energies all day and know when people are coming near me without seeing or hearing them and many other weird things but my body feels like its dying i am only 25 but i feel like im hundreds of years old I've been Diagnosed with Retrograde amnesia so i live in the now and pretty much have no memory of my life or childhood.

edit on 8-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Well is life an illusion? if it is then everything we see, taste, feel, hear and touch is.
Great question and brought this quote from one movie to my mind...

People should ask themselves, even if it was true and your life, my life and everyone else's was an illusion does it actually matter?
My life feels real, and even if that chicken satay I had last night was not real it tasted delicious so whoever wrote the program did a mighty good job. whoever or whatever wrote the code for marmite needs sacking though!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Oh yeah I forgot seeing UFOs in ancient artwork, I don't remember any written records though.
Here's a link to some artwork
lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If only life were so simple.

The sad fact is life is real. The only illusion is the one being perpetrated by our government which has millions of people thinking they are seeing Alien UFO's instead of "Multi-Billion" dollar aircraft that most likely will never see the light of day.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Exactly like why have there been all these paintings and everything relating from older civilizations of aliens and or gods but recently we haven't been disclosed or even seen one major event or UFO or anything regarding aliens. I just think its fishy

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThepalmIsforvirtue

Exactly like why have there been all these paintings and everything relating from older civilizations of aliens and or gods but recently we haven't been disclosed or even seen one major event or UFO or anything regarding aliens. I just think its fishy

That's what im saying in the ancient days there was many of them , Even clear drawing's / pantings of those Flying Saucers and other type's of Flying devices landing on earth there has to be some sort of Treaty with the worlds leaders and Exterterstrials .

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that but yeah. I mean they probably could have a treaty an no one would ever know.. The only time ufos are talked about is on YouTube which is sketchy or proof and lame media coverage how do I post a pic u should check this out I snapped a day ago. Idk what it is

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

The sky is not blue because of the reflection of water. It is blue because of the Rayleigh Scattering Effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogmire

I was being cute, it is still an illusion, but thanks for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It is possible, but probable?

think about this, a civilisation more advanced than us decided to create a digitally reconstructed universe from their understandings and the laws that govern it, all on a "computer". This super computer has enough computing power to run as many as 10 billion of these "universes" simultaneously. They did this too see just how life can create itself and what other answers they have yet not achieved. Now in this lifelike digital universe, eventually life will appear, and eventually they will evolve to ask the exact same questions their "creators" have asked......So they run a simulation, not knowing they are also in a simulation.... All up until someone trips over the power cord. Also time could be perceived on another level so a million of the simulations "years" could be a matter of minutes to the creator.
edit on 8-12-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join