It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think weapons research just stopped with the bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hahahhaahahahahaha. Right? You would not believe how many people I have heard say "just nuke em" when referring to arabs over there or pretty much anyone who opposses the mighty US. I am not going to be one of those people who say "people are dumb" because I do not believe that, I think people have infinite capacities, but we do live in an age of manipulation. Manipulation from media programming which includes tv PROGRAMS, movies, video games, news stories, pop music. People do not think for themselves, they do not have to, hell digital media that surrounds us does it so well. I know many will agree with this statement and many will not, my reason for this post is that I am researching the weapons development from after ww2. I am convinced we are at war right now.....I mean a world war using weapons that most people will just roll their eyes and sit comfortably in their little boxed in realities and say "you've seen too many movies." BS! Hell you have to imagine it first before it becomes reality, right? The cliche of the mad scientist controlling the weather has been done to death in pop culture, so what? Does that mean it cannot be real? Of course not! How many people remember what people were saying on 9/11? Things like "is this real world or excercise?" and "It's like something out of a movie." What I am proposing is that the masses are completely brainwashed, and it is a brainwashing of oneself, we have adopted this technology not like China where they hand out t.v.s to the populace. www.nytimes.com.../ejlibOek0WJOe MjzEqF7Q No I am not wearing a tin foil hat right now...no I am not a HAARP-Y, I do not understand A LOT OF THINGS, and you will never hear me say that I do. But I am concerned about directed energy weapons and "weather warfare." When I hear about these stories about people hearing ominous anomalous sounds described as rumbling and booming and with all these major unprecedented weather events (think "frankenstorm sandy," Japan earthquake, katrina, f5 Joplin tornado,) I cannot help but think "weather war!"There is a tradition in american late night radio and alternative media that talks about such matters. Thomas Bearden talks about these strange sounds back in the eighties in this vid at various points but particularly at 33:45
and today on red ice radio Eric Karlstrom talks about similar things: Eric Kalstrom Just think about it, if this is all legit and the ability to manipulate the weather and peoples emotions through entrainment of brainwaves OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE IS GOING TO USE IT! There is no way that technology is just going to collect dust in the corner, there is always a prick who wants to be "the biggest monkey" and will use this to destroy civilization. Yes that inner desire to die which I believe exists in all of us is very strong in those with some technology such as the brainwave entrainment and weather manipulation. How powerful is the box? How many people do you know will blindly believe what is on cnn? How many do you know will just except that whatever is said on Foxnews is legit and anything that says something different is false? I would bet the majority of us citizens will say (should I say bleat) yes cnn is the truth....well we do live in the digital age with the information superhighway at the fingertips of many so a young man like myself is able to get so much more info than any other generation, what am I to believe? If there are people manipulating the weather with energy weapons, I would want to do something about it.....wouldn't you?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Bearden's another one of those guys with a $400 diploma mill PhD. And he's a bit off.

However, to address the main topic, NO. Hahahaha. Not at all. Nope. It's been 60 years or more. There are better nukes, and smaller nukes, and now we're getting no-maintenance nukes, and that's all good.

But there's plenty of time for other non-nukey things to have been developed. And there has been.

edit to add - although if you hear someone talking about anything with "scalar" and "wave" in the same sentence, they're an aetherist, like Tom. You want to see his head unscrew, let him get to a break (doesn't happen often, that guy talks like an auctioneer) and ask him "Hey, Bearden, if it's all longitudinal, how come polarizers work?"

/I am in the 'cur dog' club
edit on 6-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good thread OP.
I do not think weapons research stopped with nukes.
They are killing more people with cancer and diabetic virus strains than a hundred bombs .

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
China used it for their Olympics, the US has it Russia has it or is said to have it, control the weather control the world, feed the people starve the people, all for money, could even win a war with it. DARPA will test it if you thought of it, type in " US navy railgun in your search eng. " Weapons will always be big boy toys , till we find a way of living in peace
edit on 7-12-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Right, I get what you are saying. I am interested in the idea of the "ether." I understand very little about physics and I have heard about the michelson-morley experiment and have done a little research into the different "camps" that people belong to. It seems to me that the "believers" in the ether and the non believers both have good points, the idea of the ether is very old and to be honest makes sense to me...but again I do not know much. However I have experienced some weird stuff relating to what Bearden talks about in his speech that I have posted and witnessed cloud formations that he describes and shows pictures of

My personal experiences are what makes me a "believer" in what men like Bearden, Flanagan, Begich, and going back to "mystics" like Blavatsky and Crowley have to say about these matters......diploma mill? I don't know, but he sure does not sound like a dummy to me....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
well, star trek has been very accurate in predicting the future, ipad, cellphones, replicator (3d printing, primitive but same concept). so i'd go with photon torpedoes, or basically an anti-matter weapon.

then add a cloaking device, which is almost reality, check out hyperstealth quantum camouflage.

i don't know if this video has been debunked, cgi or real.

then there's this video:

at :29 you see an alien pop out of cloak and touch the kid.

it looks like he came out from something like this:

so maybe there is some truth that the u.s. made some kind of deal with aliens for technology. probably after roswell like many people think.

what the aliens get in return would probably make the tuskegee experiments look humane.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
it wont be long and their bio weopons will be able to aim at specific genes such as a bomb that kills just blacks or just whites.
dont laugh! im serious

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
it wont be long and their bio weopons will be able to aim at specific genes such as a bomb that kills just blacks or just whites.
dont laugh! im serious

Bio-weapons that can kill off all blacks would not be difficult to design, but why weapons? vaccines are much more sensible and pragmatic as weapons. The immune markers that blacks have are different from whites, not difficult to design a vaccine around that idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

a vacine is a bio weapon is it not,why does everyone pick at opinions and not the op if people want a fight club im sure there is a site for it!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Good thread OP.
I do not think weapons research stopped with nukes.
They are killing more people with cancer and diabetic virus strains than a hundred bombs .

If you have an massive Ant problem then you don't spray them with piles of insecticides like Dieldrin 50 years ago only to get blow back in the form of a toxic plot of land.

This kind of Scorched Earth Ideology is "old times thinking", its all about the soft kill now. These days you use smarter products that target the Queen of the Colony like Amdro that ensure all the ants are contaminated with just enough to kill the entire population of Ants quickly and quietly with a minimal downside to your land.

Its the era of the soft kill, contractable cancers and animal flu's are the next gen of weaponry.
edit on 7-12-2012 by mazzroth because: typo's

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
as below as above im with you 1000000000%

but who is trying to take the queen out????its not us thats obvious cause she would be dead by now!
edit on 7-12-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

join