It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiades Pays me a Visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The Pleiades decided to pay a visit to every thing for my go at Google Earth today.

They clearly must be communicating with us.

Aliens?
Zombie-nauts?
Pegasus?
Simple computer glitch (psshh no way!)

Your guess is as good as mine.

edit on 6-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My guess couldn't possibly be as good as yours...:I just don't have that big of an imagination.lol:

Peace

edit on 6-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Have you used a kmz/kml file from Google Earth, or any sort of image placement for google sky recently?

They can embed images over terrain to give it better detail, and it might be a google sky image stuck in earth/maps..

?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Have you used a kmz/kml file from Google Earth, or any sort of image placement for google sky recently?

They can embed images over terrain to give it better detail, and it might be a google sky image stuck in earth/maps..

?

Nope I haven't messed with any of the files for Google Earf.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
My guess couldn't possibly be as good as yours...:I just don't have that big of an imagination.lol:

Peace

edit on 6-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Remember that 10.3 earthquake glitch off the coast of Canada? That was cray.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Billy Meyer wants everyone to join his cult that worships 'Pleiadians', and you're seeing the result of one of his hacker converts in a campaign to draw attention to the Pleiades, and by extension Plieadians.

Keep in mind it's mandatory that you give around 10% of your yearly earning to Billy Meier, as well as being required to spend a whole week or two each year at his farm working for free, doing farm work.

He's got a really nice little Tom Sawyer racket going on with people paying to whitewash his fence.

On a more serious note, I've no clue why a celestial constellation is popping up on Google Earth for you.
Have you tried Street View on the Pleiades?
Try Street View and tell us if you see teh alienses.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude don't sell yourself short. After all Albert Einstein said, " Imagination, is more important than knowledge".

And I'd say in this case that, imagination is more important than text !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Billy Meyer wants everyone to join his cult that worships 'Pleiadians', and you're seeing the result of one of his hacker converts in a campaign to draw attention to the Pleiades, and by extension Plieadians.

Leaving showmen aside, telepaths conversation and the only case we've had in my country are all related to Pleiadeans. Do not hurry to dismiss..
edit on 7-12-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Keep in mind it's mandatory that you give around 10% of your yearly earning to Billy Meier, as well as being required to spend a whole week or two each year at his farm working for free, doing farm work.

He's got a really nice little Tom Sawyer racket going on with people paying to whitewash his fence.

On a more serious note, I've no clue why a celestial constellation is popping up on Google Earth for you.
Have you tried Street View on the Pleiades?
Try Street View and tell us if you see teh alienses.

Hahahahaha

I think Billy Meier would # an effin' brick if he saw this. He'd probably be even more convinced!

The thing that gets me is the notion that life is sustaining on planets out there, yet the Pleiades cluster is made up of stars that are less than a few hundred million years old. Doesn't add up, unless a species can engineer and place planets, or it's like Mass Effect and there's a flotilla of space ships in that area of the galaxy.

Or maybe it's just about a bunch of gas and dense matter.
edit on 7-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

The Pleiades contain a gateway to the gods.

top topics

join