It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Information Regarding A Vison I Had A Few Months Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dunsky
A second planet sounds a lot like a dream I had a few years back and one that was very similar to one I had just recently.

My first dream I was standing outside and it was a clear night, you could see all the stars in the sky but not only that you could see a huge planet that looked exactly like earth as well it was really close, like the moon in this picture - apod.nasa.gov...

I'm not completely sure on if I was looking at earth from another planet or if I was looking at this planet from earth. I can't remember the details of my surroundings just the sky.

My second dream which I had about 2, maybe 3, weeks ago it was very similar I was looking up in the sky and could see the planet that looked exactly like earth again but this time it was during what I would say is day time, the sky was pink and the planet looked much like the moon does in the day when we see it, except it was really close as in the image above. This time I remember my surroundings and it was a bright white and misty as if I was surrounded by a bunch of clouds.

I'm not sure what to make of all of this but I have a feeling that I'm being told something. I always tried to make sense of things and these dreams just came to me out of no where and I completely blew off the first dream but having a second dream similar to the first and now seeing people talking about things relating to a second planet really has me questioning what's going on.

Sorry if it's hard to follow this post my thoughts are all over the place right now, I believe too many people are experiencing this for it to just be a coincidence .

I remember having a dream of seeing a large earth like planet in the sky also. I didn't think much of it because it was just a dream. But a vision that appeared of out nowhere, now that is something different which is why I'm here now looking for answers.

I appreciate the insights and experiences you all have shared with me, it's definitely more than what I started with. Everything starts with just a step.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join