It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julia Gillard The end of the world is coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a hoax ,but not sure how to put it there, in the hoax bin that is . This is on news.com.au I dont know how to bring the video across . So if someone can for me, that would be good. This is a local radio stations joke but i dont know how Julia fits in . Its a joke of some kind? Julia goes on to mention zombies ect . sorry i can not bring video across . cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Here is the link the op is talking about.

Link

I'm pretty sure this is just a joke...maybe like a SNL type thing. Looks like she's just being funny. End of the world or not, who cares? We could all get hit by a bus or struck by lightning tomorrow.
edit on 5-12-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Australia's worst PM ever!

Never trust a lawyer.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Thanks for linking the video.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

No problemo. Interesting find.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hmmm this proves our prime minster is a joke.

Second line here.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
you guys think this is a joke? why someone who leads a country doing jokes like that? it's funny? This is a conspiracy, when you all laugh you will fall asleep and what they hide will happen when you all laugh .. think about it .. a prime minister do such a joke!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think it was the great American humourist, Will Rogers, who said "Every law the politicians make is a joke, and every joke they make is a law"!
Julia Gillard (or as she is known in Oz (Ju-liar Gillard) and her so-called 'friends of the people' party (don't make me laugh) has inflicted the worst possible pain on the low-paid, poor and pensioners of this Country by continuing to increase the cost of living, the price of utilities and her devotion to the Carbon Tax (which prior to the last election she swore would never happen under her governance).
Her predecessor, "Honest Johnny Howard" (pardon me while I vomit) also swore that there would "Never ever be a Goods and Services Tax" but immediately instigated this when he got into office and continued to legislate ingenious schemes that were purely designed to take from the poor and give to the rich.
Australia was once referred to as "The Land of Milk and Honey" where (in the 60's) there were 10 jobs for every person of working age. It didn't need fixing but, guess what, they fixed it. Now there are ten people for every job and we continue to allow illegal immigrants and unskilled migrants to enter this Country by the thousands with no accommodation for them, no education facilities and no occupations.
Yes folks, the end of the world is nigh but how clever to see our well-heeled, multi-million dollar superannuated, gold-card gifted pollies joking about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

well said mate.

Thats why my grandparents are like get a job, they only remember being able to walk into a job.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Don't know about the end of the world but I know one thing.. The end of Australia happened when that ranga got control of our country.

top topics

join