It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Conference on International Telecommunications.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am curious why no one is discussing this.

www.whoswholegal.com... n-internet

The UN is discussing the future of the internet as we speak. They seriously want a UN regulated internet. With global internet police, and the ability to shut down any site they please.

In my honest opinion this is what the whole 2012 end of an age thing could be about. The end of free information, and the ability for people to get information from none-regulated, unfiltered, unbiased sources.

Could very well be the start of the dreaded world governance. We seriously need to cut the head off of the UN giant before it becomes something truly terrible.

Could very well be the end of the internet we know and love. no more "alternative news" or alternative anything.

They are seriously trying to make a "My way or the highway" web for us. There is frighteningly little information on what has been, or is being discussed in these 12 day "closed door" meetings.

Why this isn't being discussed on every internet forum on the planet at the moment is beyond me.

edit on 5-12-2012 by PassiveObserver because: I am terrible with language

edit on 5-12-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PassiveObserver

Hefficide's thread... I think it's the 3rd one he has made in the last month or so..
Title:
The Internet Battle Initiated: The UN ITC Dubai WCIT Conference Begins - Coverage here

AND

Hefficide again
Title:
LEAKED! The NWO Internet Takeover AND Kill Switch Agenda! If You Are Reading This - IT AFFECTS YOU!

AND

Hefficide
Title:
'Father of the internet': Why we must fight for its freedom ( Important! )
edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I tried searching with the search tool with every combination of terms I could think of.

Disregard this post and head to Heffs please.

I am relieved it is being discussed.

join