It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman Admitted Presence of SV40, AIDS and Cancer Viruses in Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Merck Scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman Admitted Presence of SV40, AIDS and Cancer Viruses in Vaccines

Source

One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry — a Merck scientist — made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it’s hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be “loaded down with tumors.” (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn’t some conspiracy theory — these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn’t even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn’t get out to the press, he replied “Obviously you don’t go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community.”

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don’t reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at: Link

Original Article : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maurice Ralph Hilleman was a microbiologist who developed > 36 vaccines including vaccines against measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae . He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Source

One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry — a Merck scientist — made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it’s hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be “loaded down with tumors.” (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn’t some conspiracy theory — these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn’t even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn’t get out to the press, he replied “Obviously you don’t go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community.”

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don’t reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at: Link

Original Article : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maurice Ralph Hilleman was a microbiologist who developed > 36 vaccines including vaccines against measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae . He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

Interesting information. I don't know what to make of this though - I do not want to believe that these viruses were
passed on to people without them knowing in any regard of it. If true, this is some dirty stuff here indeed. Scary to think that people out there would do this to others.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

In the video you linked, the laughter part is clearly an audio layer. It's so bad even an untrained ear can hear it repeat itself in layers.

If you want this post to be taken seriously, remove that link.

Just sayin.....

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I need a little guidance on this one. The activity described occured in 1954, nearly 70 years ago. They didn't have a polio vaccine yet, they were working at the beginnings of vaccination science. The transcript definitely creates the impression that many things were happening that they weren't aware of, much less planning.

And if AIDS came into vaccines in 1954, I'm a little surprised that it took so long to take root in this country. You'd think just about everyone would have it, since nearly all were being vaccinated.

I have to admit to some confusion here.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

The video was paused and the audio was replayed deliberately quite a few times for people to read and listen carefully. In order to replay it like that you have to perhaps cut it out and turn it into a sample. I have yet to see someone extract that sample from somewhere different...

Besides if you did listen carefully you should notice the voice of the person asking the question is similar to the so called laugh track. Tis all synched.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Shurima because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Interesting information. I don't know what to make of this though - I do not want to believe that these viruses were
passed on to people without them knowing in any regard of it. If true, this is some dirty stuff here indeed. Scary to think that people out there would do this to others.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

Maybe take a listen? The music video paints a picture that might make more sense as to motives.. We are not dealing with nice people... Something more like a breakaway society.

Look up Bayer knowingly selling drugs/blood infected with HIV and Hep C. to Asia and Europe, after pulling it from America. Knowingly... There are many other examples. Maybe I'll come back in later with more energy..

Some of these guys just come out and say what they mean.

How will Bill Gates stop or slow population growth? Vaccines, of course..

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!"
- Bill Gates

edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The replys above are interesting, one person above is worrying about the laughter track the other about a section that mentions 1954.
You dont have to be Einstein to see that over 50 years ago these scientists were working on cures for epidemics of the time such as polio without realising that potentially they were introducing other threats such as Sv40 which is linked to cancer.
I am not saying that there were major players behind the introduction of vaccines that may provide a gravy train for these pharmaceutical companies for many years to come, but it wouldn't suprise me either.
One thing I know for certain if there is money to be made by people in power, they are not concerned with the health and welfare of the average punter.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

How will Bill Gates stop or slow population growth? Vaccines

These Criminals are pouring all their money to promote vaccination . Their only agenda is Depopulation . They couldn't depopulate with Hunger , Poverty or War . So they are using their ultimate weapon : Vaccine

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
We managed very well without 'vaccines' for everything from cervical cancer (yeah, right) for teenagers, through to winter sniffles it seems.

Right up until the worldwide introduction of mass vaccination, virtually ALL of the diseases and maladies that we routinely vaccinate against were in such sharp decline as to be in virtual freefall and enroute to being eradicated by natural herd immunity...then in the 60's they started injecting lord knows what into the world's populations and guess what...all of those diseases that were on the verge of going extinct suddenly started a resurgence, with the graph climbing steadily higher and higher.

Strange that eh?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I believe this is also floating down in the chemtrails as well. I do wonder what that "snow" is I catch in my sunglow videos.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is everyone aware that this is very, very old news?

I recall reading about this in 2007.

I'm not saying its wrong, but I thought this had already made the ATS rounds a few thousand times by now.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. It's mind blowing to even know. I had no idea, and hadn't heard of it before. I'll definitely be looking into this more, and watching those videos.

new topics

top topics

join