It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point: Volumes I, II & III- Ancient Civilizations Redux

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Dude seriously, learn how to read.

Where did I ever say any of this is correct?????????

How many times did I say all of what I have presented are theories?????

I am done with you, thank you for your opinions. Good bye.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
reply to post by Hanslune

Dude seriously, learn how to read.

Where did I ever say any of this is correct?????????

How many times did I say all of what I have presented are theories?????

I am done with you, thank you for your opinions. Good bye.

Thanks for agreeing that the first minute and half of those films are full of errors

Thanks for your reply and see ya later dude!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From the summary of Video 1 on the first page
. It seems we are approaching a point in time known as the singularity, what does it all mean? How does it connect to Precession? We are missing a huge chunk of our history that could pave the way for a prosperous future, firstly we have to convince the masses that we are not the culmination of our culture, that we share a unique bond with the universe that cannot be understood until we grasp the practicalities of how certain monuments were constructed, why they were constructed and the message encoded in their construction. Going beyond the material we must also gain an understanding of ancient divinatory systems and how they can give us an insight into the physics of time itself.

1. The past was wiped out, so why would we think that it could offer us any information for a "prosperous future"?
2. Divination? I prefer to remember my God's prohibition against that as it protects me from being influenced by entities that are nothing but liars and my own subconscious.
3. All of those monuments are for worshipping. Considering the amount of evidence of human sacrifice in and around those areas, and the serpent symbology, just what beneficial "message" could it offer? See, this is what these charlatans do to the masses these days - skip over the parts that raise large red flags and instead sell the "mystery and hidden knowledge" aspect. So did the serpent in the garden. I want no part of what any culture thinks if it sacrificed humans to this serpent god -

<< 1  2   >>

join