It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Study says Climate Change threatens National Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
CIA Commission study says climate change threatens our National Security. The chairman of the commission was interviewed by Earthfiles.com and says that if Sandy super storms hit America every two years how can we sustain that type of assault from Mother Nature. The storm caused $71 billion in damage and claimed over 100 lives.

The study says that because of climate change (global warming) we are going to start seeing these types of storms on a regular basis, as we have already witnessed lately with the massive flooding in Europe and now in California.

The chair of the commission, Dr. Steinbruner, PhD, says that the CO2 increase in the atmosphere is faster than any other period of time in the entire 65-million-year paleoclimate record. "The Earth has never experienced a thermal impulse occurring at this rate ever before."

He says that we have to expect very disruptive events, more extreme than ever before, under this global warming trend.

In the article and interview on Earthfiles.com, linked below, this professor even says that the re-location of east coast shoreline populations may have to be considered. Whoa.

So, global warming, is it the biggest hoax or conspiracy of all time?

If this is a conspiracy, then the government must be manipulating the weather in order to accomplish its goals. And if so, what are those goals? Is it Agenda 21, to move all people into population centers?

I know this topics been discussed but this report from Earthfiles.com is a pretty detailed interview with the chairman of this CIA sponsored commission and I didn't see it anywhere on ATS. Think this deserves discussion.

CIA study says climate change threatens national security

Hey mods, not sure but I think I put this in wrong forum. Wanted to put this in Breaking Alternative News because this is actual CIA study and I provide link to interview with the chairman of this commission. Please move if you agree.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

100 lives!? At this rate in like a million years it could wipe us all out! In America! If we all stop procreating!

In my opinion this is as useful as a car seat endorsement from a microwave. The CIA cannot be taken at face value in any capacity let alone in regards to climate happenings. I dont know if i have ever seen such a disregard for common sense as this. I cannot even fathom anyone listening to what the Central Intelligence Agency has to say on weather.

Not to mention all of the sudden Earthfiles is now friendly with and doing interviews with the CI freaking A? Is this some kind of PR stunt for them? Trying to clean up their public image or something? I dont even know what else to say. This is so flagrant. Ok i better read the story before i get all worked up.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Yeah, I got a little worked up myself. Linda Howe has done some good research on some pretty cool and intriguing topics, but no, I'm not a supporter of global warming, that's why I ask, is this a giant hoax on mankind or not? I'm not an expert on this, but it raises alarm bells when the CIA is talking about national security threatened by weather and that one solution is to move our populations away from the coasts, WTF!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Who the heck is giving us tornadoes and hurricanes, can't we send them
someplace else. Like refill the polar caps so the fools in the Illuminati
can find something better to tell us.

join