It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force Sensitives in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Things like that don't end overnight...this age will bleed into the next just as Aries bled into Pisces.

edit on 3-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this thread, and Klassified's new thread, and the Alternative Earthquake Prediction thread all day, because to me, they are all related. I think what I'm seeing is an event that will apply to all conversations. I wish I could be more precise and informative about it. I was distracted with work today, and mulling things over in quieter moments, which seems to work best for me in bringing information through.

I think what I'm seeing is a geological event of a magnitude we haven't witnessed before, certainly in our lifetimes. There are a few locations, most of them coastal or involving water, and the event will affect millions of people, which is perhaps why I'm picking up on it. If it happened in a place that would affect no-one, then there would be no emotion to pick up on, no thoughts being thrown out, and the emotional blast that would accompany such an event wouldn't exist.

I just don't know...I've been working on a spiritual path for a couple of decades at least, and I can remember having very vivid and completely accurate premonitions and other psychic phenomena regularly in childhood. It's just the way I'm wired I guess, but I have worked at developing it too. The pictures are so clear, and the locations I see involve lots of water, massive amounts being shifted, and Klassified's thing about noise makes sense to me too....like we're going to hear an earth slip, even if we don't feel it. Why I would be aware of that living in Scotland I have no idea.

The Earth will do what she likes, and if we get in the way, or are in the wrong place at the wrong time, then maybe we're feeling the emotional disturbance that would inflict on us. I don't think it's anything that we have created, or anything malevolent, but just the plain simple fact that there are so many of us now on the planet will make us pick up on more feelings, magnified by sheer numbers. I wish more people would realise how powerful out thoughts are and how much good stuff we could create with them if only we would focus on what would be good for all.

I will post more on the other thread...it's a slightly different topic and I don't want to cross post too much.

<< 1   >>

join