It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of Elite/TPTB/NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Elite/TPTB is a word bandid around this forum with ease yet I doubt that we can even agree on what this means. What/who are the Elite, some would say that it is a small group of people like the Rothchild dynasty or the Kissingers ect and I would be inclined to agree that these are indeed the Elite. But does the Elite stop there? and just how many of these Elite are there? Do we include all Billionaires in the term Elite? How about those pesky Investment Bankers, are they all part of the Elite?

So lets get this nailed down once and for all, what exactly is the official ATS definition of Elite/TPTB?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

George Carlin said it best

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
What/who are the Elite, some would say that it is a small group of people like the Rothchild dynasty or the Kissingers ect and I would be inclined to agree that these are indeed the Elite. But does the Elite stop there? and just how many of these Elite are there? Do we include all Billionaires in the term Elite? How about those pesky Investment Bankers, are they all part of the Elite?
So lets get this nailed down once and for all, what exactly is the official ATS definition of Elite/TPTB?

"TPTB" (the Synagogue of Satan) are the people who run the world. But since we aren't in that group, you can't determine who all the members are. Is Aha Oprah a member, a pawn, or has no involvement? What about Jay Hova Z? Bill Gates? Sure people can speculate, but it's impossible to know, deception and lies are their specialty.
edit on 1-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The Elite/TPTB is a word bandid around this forum with ease yet I doubt that we can even agree on what this means. What/who are the Elite, some would say that it is a small group of people like the Rothchild dynasty or the Kissingers ect and I would be inclined to agree that these are indeed the Elite. But does the Elite stop there? and just how many of these Elite are there? Do we include all Billionaires in the term Elite? How about those pesky Investment Bankers, are they all part of the Elite?

I would say that the elite, and tptb are the same thing. By that definition, to me it reads, anyone in a position of extreme wealth, and extreme influence over global issues[politics, economics etc.]. *Maybe* some of the *elite don't have the pull[think Bill Gates?] to influence governments or the global market, in which case I would say, elite means financially dominant[ie billionaires]. The powers that be are definitely the elite. They include many movers and shakers, such as Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller etc.,and other old money bloodlines[wealthy families such as Rothschild,Rockefeller's, etc.]

The New World Order can only be one of two things:
1. A malevolent plot to enslave humanity, under a one world, fascist state.
2. A benevolent plot to unite humanity under a one world Meritocratic state.

Just my 2 cents, I look forward to reading what others think about it!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Try everyone in the top 4 layers, including the immortals (the ever seeing eye).

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

And what do they do? They sit and clap. Poor George like so many celebrities screaming at the world in vein.

All your dance, all your song, all your sex are belong to us.

You have nothing but circles.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I would call them the ownership class. Not only do they own the means of production , but also owners of the cognitive map, the way in which we think.

Sorry for Marxist terminology

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I always associated the words TPTB/Elites with the Illuminati... but then, you'd have to ask, who exactly are the Illuminati? Are these the people who appear to be in power? or is it the ones who control them?

new topics

top topics

join