It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ONE COMMAND by Asara Lovejoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I checked first and it seems no post is about this! It's very clever positive thinking because the basis is:

I don't know how I [fill in]. I only know it is so now and I am fulfilled.

Lovejoy created the structure so that your conscious and subconscious won't be bothered by the 'yeah right but how how how' thought. In essence you state your desired outcome while being ok that it comes how it comes.

I am going to use this now all the time. Apparently it needs to be done while in theta. So I have come with another way; I have recorded my statement and play it at a very low volume while watching tv. So I bombard my mind with the statement over and over on the loop option while being 'hypnotized' by that evil tube

Now when I play it when in bed, it annoys me and keeps me awake. That's why I have come up with the tv idea.

Ok, does anybody else use the one command?

Will also keep you updated with my results.

commandingwealth.com...
edit on 30-11-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

This is the essence of prayer. Continually stating your desire and reaffirming your belief that not only will it be fulfilled, but that it already has been.

Of course, I have also pointed out before that this introduces the power of the human mind in other ways: you might convince yourself that your desires have been met, even if they haven't. So is it healthier to have your desires met even without believing they would be, or believing your desires are met even if they aren't?

edit on 30-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What hahaha
I just want my desires to come true. Prayer is mostly directed to some higher power plus all the guilt etc.

new topics

join