It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question on firefox explorer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
When I open new tab of firefox @ this laptop, the FF always present me such interface I set long time ago.

However, I forgot the way how to fix these option into FF interface, and after I searched the method by google, I got nothing. Then I need fix these option tab to another FF in my laptop.
Does anyone use FF also and know how to do this?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emile

Those are just your frequented sites. Just click and go. If you want to erase them, look up to the right. 6 little dots. Click and they disappear.

Hope this helps.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emile

This is simple to fix. go to the orange firefox button. then click on options. this will open a popup window.
Make sure that you have the general tab selected, at the top you will see, 'when firefox starts' with a drop down. simply select what you would like to see when firefox starts up. there are 3 main options.
hope that helps.
Namaste.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you want a Google home page, at the top of Firefox go to:

Tools- Options - General - Home Page.... then put in https:// www.google.com/ (without the space between // and www) or whatever homepage you'd like. I don't know what it's like to have a messed up "new tab" on my FF, this is what I do and I have no issues.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Your responds seems more close to what wanted.
orange firefox buttom? I don't get it what do you mean.
I just want same subtabs fixed when I start a new tab as my image presented.

new topics

top topics

join