It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The folly of atheism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You're comparing Knowledge to knowledge, and truth to Truth.

Truth and Knowledge are separate from the worlds truth and knowledge,

Do you not know why the Holy Spirit speaks in parables?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

You're comparing Knowledge to knowledge, and truth to Truth.

Truth and Knowledge are separate from the worlds truth and knowledge,

Do you not know why the Holy Spirit speaks in parables?

To keep people like you confused. We weren't ready then, and we're just getting close to ready now.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I was very pleased to discover this movie, as it reinforced many thoughts I've had for years now. Stephan Hawking explored the question, does God exist? Anyone truly wishing to deny ignorance should watch this.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sheeplearepeople

I will say it again. Anyone who has truly paid attention to my posts knows that I am not atheist. While I believe in a certain influence that can be described as 'divine' (as in universally constructive and pervasive) I do not believe it can be compared to the Christian god, or any god for that matter. It doesn't have a personality, it has a function. It is a program that dictates the behavior of every known particle according to that particle's nature. There is an infinite number of input and a corresponding infinite number of outputs. This includes all types of interaction. If it exists, it is bound by this principle. It's a giant circle. Absolutely nothing can exist forever without going through everything, because if there is a road, you will travel down it. That is the nature of motion. If you are alive, you will move, and if you move, you will go where motion is available until you are no longer mobile.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join