It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible explanation for the Bermuda Triangle underwater pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khedwulf
I think this discussion is futile until someone gets some scuba gear or a drone, and a high resolution camera. They obtain some samples, and footage. Then we can discuss ancient crystal super technology down at the pit of the infamous Bermuda triangle.

agreed, i can't wait. But chances are if it is a weapon, it may not be announced as such. Still, we can only hope legit scientists get to this instead of the UN or the US trying to put a lock down on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would like to point out that according to the rough coordinates given on the post you linked, the pyramid appears to be located exactly on a large peninsula on the continental shelf. Check google maps or google earth around 30N, 77W. This is significant because (as I'm sure most of you are aware) the sea level was several hundred feet lower during the last glacial period and the continental shelf in question would have been above sea level back then. This we already knew, it was unlikely anyone would try to build a pyramids like this deliberately underwater. BUT the fact that it is found on such a noticeable outcropping in interesting. This is exactly the kind of natural point of interest you would expect something of this magnitude to be constructed. It really does stick out like a sore thumb and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the exact site of the pyramid. Remember, this would have been near the coast at the time of construction, built on a VERY noticeable peninsula.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Oannes
I belive that Pyramid was from the destruction of Atlantis. Crystal has incredible amplification powers. It would help explain the strangs phenomena in that area. I belive the inhabitants went to Africa and settled the post- Nubian, Egyptian reign. They would have been a red skinned people.

The only evidence for the existence of Atlantis is Plato, who mentioned it in his dialogues Timaeus and Critias, the latter being incomplete. Otherwise there is absolutely no evidence at all for Atlantis. Not a coin, not a spearhead, not even a building. Plus Plato dated Atlantis to 10,000 BC and said that it's main enemy was Athens. Just one teeny problem. Athens didn't exist as a city in 10,000 BC.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
Are there any real photographs of this crystal pyramid or is it like the Balitic UFO where they claim its there but no one has any decent pics?

Exactly, a very pertinent question.

Instead, we have attacks on Hanslune for stating a very obvious point concerning this "crystal pyramid" - there is no confirmed evidence for its existence, apart from what appear to be imaging artifacts.

Until it can be confirmed (or rejected outright), this whole premise in pure conjecture. There is nothing wrong with having a thread that is pure conjecture but it does need to be made clear, otherwise it is misleading. That isn't attacking the OP by the way, the OP's job is present whatever info they find interesting. It is the job of the posters to provide evidence for or against this info.

Now, if this "find" is ever confirmed then it will create a huge amount of headscratching and a reappraisal of our history but at the moment it is like discussing Nessie....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I forgot I'd made this thread.
Funny I should come back to find it tonight, I was just watching one of the old recordings of Al Bielek talking about his experiences with time travel & the Philadelphia Project. I don't have the link for the exact video on this computer but it was one of the first youtube results when searching for his name, the video was about 1 hour 30 mins long.

Near the end of the video he talks about how the ability to travel through time was accidentally discovered when a submarine encountered a device at the bottom of the sea in the Bermuda Triangle and traveled through time.
I don't know enough to make up my mind as to whether this man is credible or not but I immediately remembered reading about the pyramid at the bottom of the sea and the spirit science video about the merkaba.

I might feel compelled to make a more detailed post with the time linked video at another time or i may forget about this thread for another 4 years. Either way, while I'm gone, try to keep the hostility to a minimum, would you? Discussion is good but I dislike negative conflict.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trashleigh

I think most people are waiting for at least one piece of credible evidence that this pyramid exists
Until then, you got nothing and unevidenced speculation is less than worthless

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is the OP looking for people who will fall for the old Nigerian Uncle scam?

You would think after the stories about this over the years someone, anyone would have a photograph.

This is a hoax. When you post a hoax and try to talk about it like it's real, expect to be corrected.

Everyone in the know knows its the hiding place of the mothership. Geesh

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi
Absurd.
It's not the mothership.
At best it's the second-cousin-twice-removed ship.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join