It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you notice anything different...? (2012 related)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My sister came with this strange but notable story.

A few weeks ago she bought a new cofee maker and had no clue how much water with how much coffe to use. This morning she told me she had a strange sensation. After making the coffee too weak or too strong ever since she bought the thing she now had a sudden stong feeling that she poured just the right proportions of cofee and water into the machine for the perfect cup of coffee.

She told me that while walking away from the machine and still reflecting on what she just did she became overwhelmed with a strong feeling that her preparations were just perfect. She never had that feeling before in her life and after tasting the coffee it was the most dilicious cup of coffee ever produced by her new coffee-maker.

Now I must tell you that she is aware of the different 2012 theories "out there". She is convinced that this episode has everything to do with the new concioussness we will receive.

Did you ever make the perfect move while playing baseball or any other sports..? The perfect result/ action because you were in the "flow" and did it without really thinking about it .. ?

Is this such a change (abillity) we can expect after 2012?

The thing I notice is a more intelligent behaviour of animals.. Just the way some animals look out their eyes..I have the feel that something has changed in that matter. Yesterday I almost ran over a duck if it weren't because of the fact that it watched me coming and stopped crossing the street until I passed by.

Of course it can be that my sister and myself are imagining things but still....why is it in my almost 50 years on this planet that I perceive it now?

Anyways, I am not much into this 2012 crazy-ness but just wonder if any of you have something remarkable to report on this matter of new conscioussness..

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So after a few weeks, she read the instructions?

CONSCIOUSNESS SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
first ever double post.
edit on 29-11-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I was just mentioning this to my other half the other day, I've got a feeling of anticipation, like, something big is going to happen. I'm not a believer of the whole planetary alignments affecting us or the whole 'it's gonna happen on the 21st December 2012' stuff. However, a near overwhelming state of alertness.
I'm finding myself looking into nature a bit more too, possible food sources locally both plant and animal, natural defences and possible sources to sustain me and my family. I could be going nuts, but who knows?

CX

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not sure it's anything to do with 2012....i'm sure if i made myself crap coffee for a week, i'd soon learn to make it better.

Bit like learning to do your shoelaces, it was hard for a while and you couldn't do it....then one day.....BINGO!

Wasn't a new beginning though....apart from a better life where your shoes didn't fall off.

CX.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No, still haven't noticed anything.. I make perfect coffees all the time, not because my conscious has been elevated, because I learnt to make it the way I like it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Perfect cups of coffee and animals looking out of their eyes, yep, that's the smoking gun we've all been looking for

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I can't explain by this time, things, the way you did, but I do feel a change happening in me, in nature and animals around (cat's, dog's, bird's...)

thanks for your thoughts in this one... and courage to come forward.

edit on 29-11-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Perfect cups of coffee and animals looking out of their eyes, yep, that's the smoking gun we've all been looking for

Yeah, yeah....I was afraid to receive lame remarks on the coffee bit but thought by myself.."Would some....no way, everybody would understand it is too easy to make a lame joke about the coffee bit....".

But, how naive of me. There is always the golden rule...in every crowd there is at least one.

Okay..very funny and smart. Anything usefull to contribute..?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
DNA upgrades, or just a wonderful coffee machine?

There's only one word..................FIGHT!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Something did happen to me about 5 years ago. It had nothing to do with coffee a alot to do with my outlook on the world. I think that was my personal conscious elevation. I have never been the same since and I would never change it back to the way I was before.

Funnily enough, the 2012 issue did play a part in it.. maybe thats how it got to me

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Big things often start with little things... I belief that if something will radically change in consciousness it will not happen from one day onto the next but gradually.

This detail about the coffee may seem to some as a stupid coincedence,..and maybe it is....but, it could also be a small but important significant indicator and forerunner of what is to come.

Btw, it took no courage to start this thread or to tell what happened..it is the truth and that should count for something.
edit on 29/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well I don't know about other animals but my cat is driving me bat(snip) crazy! She is in heat and is bouncing off the walls and wailing like a banshee!

Does that mean the cat is "ascending"? I don't think so, but I must inject that if the cat would learn to make the perfect cup of coffee I might take another look at the situation!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Perhaps because I never took much notice before 2011, the videos of this guy www.youtube.com... make me wonder if this is just common for every year, or just for the last few, either way we've seen some strange weather/phenomena in recent times.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by voyger2

Big things often start with little things... I belief that if something will radically change in consciousness it will not happen from one day onto the next but gradually.
(..)
Btw, it took no courage to start this thread or to tell what happened..it is the truth and that should count for something.
edit on 29/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

I totally agree with you. peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't drink coffee, nor do I have much contact with animals (don't have any pets at the moment). However, I do have a habit of letting stray cats into my apartment building because I find it funny when the manager has to chase them around to get them out. I hope that one of them will take a big dump in one of the hallways. Maybe when this consciousness shift happens they will be able to read my mind and do this for the sake of my laughter?
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by zatara

Something did happen to me about 5 years ago. It had nothing to do with coffee a alot to do with my outlook on the world. I think that was my personal conscious elevation. I have never been the same since and I would never change it back to the way I was before.

Funnily enough, the 2012 issue did play a part in it.. maybe thats how it got to me

Can you elaborate on that....? Did you feel more happier with your own situation in relation with the world "outside" and what aspect of this change would you not change back...did you financially become more succesfull or did you become just more happier with yourself? And what did 2012 have to do with it?

Thx

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I don't drink coffee, nor do I have much contact with animals (don't have any pets at the moment). However, I do have a habit of letting stray cats into my apartment building because I find it funny when the manager has to chase them around to get them out. I hope that one of them will take a big dump in one of the hallways. Maybe when this consciousness shift happens they will be able to read my mind and do this for the benefit of my laughter?
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Well, time will tell... I can think of a few if I was able to communicate with some particular dogs

sec.line

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Yeah, yeah....I was afraid to receive lame remarks on the coffee bit but thought by myself.."Would some....no way, everybody would understand it is too easy to make a lame joke about the coffee bit....".

But, how naive of me. There is always the golden rule...in every crowd there is at least one.

Okay..very funny and smart. Anything usefull to contribute..?

Sure, nothing is going to happen on 2012, and any changes of this manner you perceive, are all in your mind.

I hope that is of some use to you...
edit on 29-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I can tell you that an event, in december of 2010, changed my life (a sexual contact w/ complete stanger) that triggered me a lot of fear...then anxiety and more fear... then pain, anxiety and fear...more fear... then depression, pain and more fear... for about a year...

in the end of october 2011 i stoped depression medication... and started fighting back fear... i'm recovering from pain and fear.. even now...though is less...

well, in the process, I lost the fake friends (made new ones), started looking diferently to nature... started noticing other litle things of great importance.. helping more others... sharing more...apreciating every day that i live... started understanding more people... judjing less... giving more... listen more... etc

And yeah... for me i feel richer inside... care less for money, shopping or parties....
I apreciate more nature... I surf more .. I live more... And I'm happier than ever ...

Hopefully I feal I can fight fear and win.. w/ God help and my Heart.

sorry for my bad english.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join