It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did This Music Video Predict Fukushima? Take a Look (29 Pics in Sequence)…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Prepare to be freaked out! This is the “Flamboyant video” released 7 years before Fukushima back in 2004. www.youtube.com...

It’s a very catchy tune but strangely enough, this video has zero to do with any woman wearing flamboyant clothing. It does however have an entire sequence of predictive scenes…
By “The Pet Shop boys” they’ve been around since 1981 –long enough to be told information from admirers who know how to see the future (whether that be with drugs, natural talent, or psychological training).

1. The video starts with 5 images, of electricity carrying cable. Here's some...

2. It then has this weird cross of lines on a TV screen (crossing of wires generally cuts, power supply).

3: Stage Scene 1 (Having recently been shown a picture of cables running through a tree) the stage has a natural disaster, why strong winds of course.

4. We then see a door with a ghostly reflection of people; -all wearing white hats-masks.

5: Stage Scene 2 A boy wearing a metal suit

6. A business man is humiliated: He could be outside anywhere (including a nuclear power station).

7. Cloths are contaminated -permanently stained (just judging by the expression on the ironing lady’s, face)

8. We are then shown Protective clothing, and then indicated to put it on by two petshop boys.

9. Then a butterfly, against a cysteine environment. (Butterflies are ultra-notorious for being most sensitive to radiation).

10. A leaflet showing a chain reaction (i.e. a pool-snooker game) is put down by the boss, on a desk and passed to employee.

11. Then: A hand radiator, with a luminescent green thing at the back.

12: Stage Scene 3 A chain reaction shown on stage (human bowling)

13. Mischief businessmen: Cover another businessman’s eyes. In the background is something unstable (i.e. a water fountain).

14: Stage scene 4 Getting it right, is a Balancing Act

15. Same man shown the chain reaction by his boss, in the office is watching the Balancing Act on TV. Then the screen becomes a series of images. At this very moment (in the background) there are at least 2 TV’s still showing modern buildings of some kind –including possibly a power station. Most significantly we briefly see an expanding red dot, yes… exactly like an explosion.

16. Hush Up!

17. The panther we’ve seen throughout the stage scenes, has turned from blue (the colour created by a reactor radiation, when submerged in water & operating normally) to green (the infamous colour radioactive things release in air).

18. We see a Japanese family eating traditional food

19: Equals Stage Scene 5 Unhealthy, fast mutation, food.

20. The electric light goes out

21. Another chain reaction shown on the white board (snooker)

22. Atom powered industry: The atom is in the top, left hand corner, of the left hand box. Not only does it look like an atom, but it’s orbital lines actually move (just like the electrons orbiting a nucleus!!!)

23: Stage scene 6 Time is running out… till the finish-end

24. Hair being washed with orange gloves.

25: Stage scene 7 But getting it right is a Long Jump

26: Stage scene 8 A chain reaction (snooker-pool)

27. Chaotic drawing-scenery

28. Something briefly flashed up on mobile screen (can anyone read it?)

29. The snooker game has won the competition (as best analogy?) In the left hand corner we have 2-3 green face painted (i.e. dead looking) people clapping. Above them is a white shirted guy, with a trumpet.

You’re Thoughts? And has anyone seen anything like this, anywhere?

Personally I simply couldn’t understand why anyone would make such an inappropriate music video, for their tune. But then if this really)is hidden prophecy, now it all makes complete sense. So maybe look out for music other vids, that don’t match the tune, and then speculate why.

I tend not to think The Pet Shop Boys are modern day Nostradamus’s, rather I am very open to wondering whether a creative spirit-mind can leave some people more open to receiving visions from the future (intentionally or not).
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dude...

I am seriously confused at the moment and that's weird in of itself

I don't see any connection at all.

And I love Japanese culture too, this is probably just another of their crazy music video's

SS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Japanese people out weird me at every level...

This video looks tame to me even..

I also lack the sight to see any meaning here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Damn that was weird.

I can see some small connections there, but nothing major enough for me to suggest the maker's of this video knew beforehand.

Gunna take an ice pick to get that song out of my head now. Time to turn up CCR full blast and bang my head against the wall until it goes away.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Excellent thread op nicely documented and well thought out. me a dumb dumb tick tock man but me would give it an a-puss.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Seriously?
Did you ask the pharmacist to make it a double or what?

Not only is that video really messed up, but you seem to really be reaching far out on this one. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
dude the Japanese are weird, always make making weird videos.

I wouldn't even waste my time on it. they just do these videos because thats their style. which is a weird styled theme.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
psb are japanese?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Umm, I think you need some help. Reaching is an understatement.

top topics

join