It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Man Who Insulted Muhammad, No Regret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
mohammed was a pedophile who started a death cult. He deserves all of the insults you desire to pile upon him.

I hope you realize how many people you just insulted.

So? Is he supposed to withhold telling the truth just because some people can't face it? That's ridiculous. Truth is truth. Muhammad was a thief and a murderer. It's the truth. Deal with it. Pope Benedict was in the Nazi Youth. It's the truth. Deal with it. Moses wasn't such a nice guy .. mass murdering and telling his solders they could keep enemy 'young girls' for themselves. It's the truth. Deal with it. There is a lot of 'not so nice' history with most of the worlds religions. To sweep it under the rug and 'get insulted' when the truth is told ... well ... that's just asking for ignorance to reign.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

mohammed was a pedophile who started a death cult. He deserves all of the insults you desire to pile upon him.

FALSE

you lie

you only repeat what you heard

you are as ignorant as MOST MUSLIMS

most MUSLIMS are fools and sheep, they think their prophet married a 6 year old

even though there is enough evidence to prove otherwise, but they dont read

they are zombies, they just bow down in one direction, and yell/scream and chant in the other.

The founder of Islam was not a paedophile, that is a false accusation against a man you know nothing about

HERE IS THE TRUTH

1. The famous classical historian of Islam, Ibn Jarir Tabari, wrote in his ‘History’:

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.” [5]

Being born before Islam means being born before the Call.

2. The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:

“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” [6]

(Go here to see an image of the full entry in Urdu.)

This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.

In reality, Aisha, (the 6 year old) hated Muhammed, and she very much caused him more pain than his enemies

some accounts even claim she was the one that poisoned him.

read more
AISHA WAS NOT A CHILD WHEN MARRIED TO PROPHET MOHAMMED

The true Islam stands strong, but has only a few thousand followers, regardless of the 1.6billion sheeple so called muslims.
edit on 28/11/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Note to the NY Times and other media. Obama won re-election, you no longer have to repeat the administration sponsored narrative that this poorly made, amateur, piece of crap movie had anything at all to do with the deaths of four Americans including the US Ambassador in Benghazi. You have been doing well as first line of defense against criticism of the Administration, and it's ineptitude, but your job here is done. You kept Benghazi from becoming an election issue. Your effort and digital and literal ink would be better spent aiding the administration in other areas, like criticizing the GOP House for not compromising their principals in "fiscal cliff" negotiations.

The man who made this video should have a couple of regrets though. He should be ashamed that he misled the people who were the actors in the film. And he should regret that a good percentage of the world have seen how bad he is at making a movie.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by zroth

This statement is actually about Woody Allen and Hollywood.

When I see hoards of woody allen fanatics all running around screaming god is great and beheading anyone who looks like mia farrow, while pointing the finger at anyone who stops to notice saying "Oi, stop making me look bad you moron. I'm cool guy eh, and don't afraid of anything!" -- then I'll be worried about these Woodiites.

Till then, it's only his work I have to avoid.

edit on 27-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

The guy adopted a third world child that he molested and ended up marrying. Hollywood kills minds. People's overall perception of muslims comes from the 4th branch, which is Hollywood and the MSM

Sometimes you have to go to upstream to find the root causes.

Any who...my comment was about the post I responded too. Peds and death cults.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think I remember hearing that this fellow is a Coptic , if so I'm not going to criticize as he definitely has a dog in this hunt . The Coptics are probably getting a little tired of having their women and children raped and murdered in the middle of the night by a bunch of people who think God is such a subhuman animal that he appreciates things like that .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Supposedly this guy wanted to be interviewed but the prison warden at the detention center didn't allow a direct interview, so he sent a letter to the NY Times .

And it appears as the media is still trying to imply that this movie caused the attack in Benghazi.

Does Mr. Nakoula now regret the footage? After all, it fueled deadly protests across the Islamic world and led the unlikely filmmaker to his own arrest for violating his supervised release on a fraud conviction.

A little further down in the article they state this;

There is a dispute about how important the video was in provoking the terrorist assault on the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed the United States ambassador and three other Americans. Militants interviewed at the scene said they were unaware of the video until a protest in Cairo called it to their attention. But the video without question led to protests across the globe, beginning in Cairo and spreading rapidly in September to Yemen, Morocco, Iran, Tunisia, Sudan, Iraq, Pakistan, Lebanon, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Anybody know what deadly protests they are talking about if it's not the one in Benghazi? Because as far as I know the movie had nothing to do with what happened in Benghazi.

This is exactly why most people stopped looking for news in the main stream media. But I'm sure some people still believe that the stupid video provoked the Benghazi attack.

edit on 27-11-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

TBH I wouldn't regret it either. Each person has their own right to freedom, and each person makes their own choices.

If people were killed because of this movie, it has nothing to do with the man who made the movie, it's not his fault a bunch of butthurt shmucks decided to do something stupid that doesn't even affect the man that made the comments.

Real talk.

[Beside the fact that Benghazi had nothing to do with this video whatsoever.]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join