It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me help you help me help you guide you through the rabbit hole.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I simply offer but an idea. A spark. A thought. A seed.

This is not a post asking a question it is a thread looking to EXPOSE the truth.

Always present forever illusive. Even for those who think they are in the know.

Blind leading the blind leading the blind. They need us. But we do not need them. Men of ancient times leading and commanding men turn to gods. Overthrown. Non-Immortal. UN-ILLUMINATED.

I know nothing about conspiracy theories.

Teach me from the start. The start is the very basic of human needs. Correct, no! COMMUNICATION.

So tell me first how my government use communication to influence the masses and I will tell you how my government uses communication to influence the masses.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The start is the very basic of human needs

I contest and state it is the END that is mans basic need.

Far more men ask where the end is as opposed to where the start was.

The greatest secret of all - Is that there is no beginning nor no end.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

The start is the very basic of human needs

I contest and state it is the END that is mans basic need.

Far more men ask where the end is as opposed to where the start was.

The greatest secret of all - Is that there is no beginning nor no end.

Correct because a circle has no beginning or end, and the "circle of life" has no beginning nor end.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
COMMUNICATION.

Which is why The New Worlds Orders Governments first world branch is A WORLD CONGRESS to regulate the telecommunications grid world wide. It is happening. The balls are rolling in the right direction. Some have already felt the fore shocks.

Now how do they influence you through communication.

A few people within The Order, in the early 1900's, set out to investigate the Phenomena of Influence. They found out that certain things grab our attention more than others and that by just looking at something it can change your mind and you completely.

They did experiments with babies and found out that colors noises and hidden images influence the development, mental state, gullibility and persuasion of their adult counterparts and mess with their morals at a certain level. Curb the rebellious attitudes. You want to find obvious use of subliminal messaging, watch a baby watch t.v. he/she will be much more alert interested or more trancelike. Anyways a baby is always more interested in the commercials. The extremely high activity and rate of development in a newborn is gargantuan. They notice more stuff than we every remember or forget. And you can see it if you pay attention.

So, now I submit the question to you, why THE NWO's first government branch is world wide telecommunications. Those who hold the power of regulating telecommunications on a worldwide scale, control influence. Or maybe I should just
for my answer.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So after communication what comes next.

You tell me then I tell you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Well from what I've just read, it seems to me that medication should come next.
That or one stomach wrenching low. Still not sure...
edit on 27-11-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join