It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Worshipping Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by RedShirt73

So using this logic, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and how ever many other countries would have the right to defend themselves from the US and it's allies when they bomb their respective countries. This has probably already been said on ATS.

Not sure I understand. Are you saying those countries do not/should not have the right to defend themselves? If so, why? I'm guessing you agree they do though.

No, if country A is being bombed by country B, then country A has the right to defend themselves. So using the logic proposed by President Obama and PM Netanyahu, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and many other countries, they would have the right to defend themselves against the US and it's allies.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I find it disturbingly odd Khazarians are still allowed to extinguish the Semitic Race and most Americans support this, because they lack the most basic critical thinking skills to figure anything out for themselves...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Here he goes again...America's saviour
to the rescue...

Why doesn't he get it..his ideas are ancient and out of touch. America needs to move forward not backward.
The constitution was great for it's day but is outdated for today's world.

America needs the few allies that they have in the middle east who are also willing to stand against radical Islam who will never rest until all Jews and Infidels of the Western world are either converted to Islam or dead. Not to mention that they are a rational and civil democracy.
edit on 27-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

edit on 11/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed OT picture.

“A FEW ALLIES”????

Lets see,,,mmmm,,, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan ,Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, and you could include (depending how much arms are given to these countries) Pakistan, Libya, Tunisia , Morocco and Egypt(IMF just gave Morsi 4.9billion $ loan),,, yep plenty of allies here.

Israel and the USA have plenty of allies.

You seem a bit out of touch and brainwashed by the Kool-Aid drinking main street media you keep watching daily.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Screwed
What he doesn't understand is that these people in Congress and the rest of the corrupt politicians aren't worshipping "Israel". They are worshipping the ONE who Rules over Israel and this entire planet. What they are worshipping is far more dangerous to mankind than godamned "Israel".

They do what they have been instructed to do. No more,no less.

There is an evil which rules over this world that is so dark and so disturbing and so omniscient, that you dare not think too loudly in condemnation of it for fear that you will invite its wrath.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Talking about God? He's not evil. To you he may seem that way, because he excersices his judgement when mankind screws up, to teach. Doesn't matter wether you think or not he knows what you're going to do before you do it and he knows what you're thinking before you think it. I'll take the King of Israel over any man on this planet, even over my own wife. You folks do not understand that Jesus is God, and his ways are not our ways.

Have any proof jesus is god. Oh and the bible or the koran isnt considered proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

well, how many israeli's troops were fighting alongside americans in afghanistan looking for bin laden.

how many israeli's were going door to door in fallujah.

canadians were there, so were the british.

so much for being america's greatest ally in the region.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Israel runs America and has so since America's founding. Haym Solomon.

It's pretty naive of Congressmen Ron Paul to think CONGRESS runs America.

RP is not naïve , he has no choice but to go the PC route and point the finger in an indiscreet way. I am sure if you were to privately discuss with him on the truth about Israel he would say the same exact thing as you. Unfortunately ,sounding just a bit paranoid or to invoke the slightest conspiracy will be detrimental to one’s political career . Hence for this reason,,RP’s political career will never flourish or blossom to what it should be : the next president of the united states of America.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Why doesn't he get it..his ideas are ancient and out of touch. America needs to move forward not backward.
The constitution was great for it's day but is outdated for today's world.

Ah, a true patriot, I see! Yeah, who needs that stinky, dusty old, pesky constitution? I'm sure we would be MUCH better off without it. I can't possibly see where something like that would even go wrong. Great point.

/sarcasm

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I know this is a Alex Jones link

Why is this always necessary to state on ATS?
It gets annoying.

Because Alex Jones typically does little more than fear-monger and a lot of people discount what Alex has to say.
edit on 27-11-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

So using this logic, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and how ever many other countries would have the right to defend themselves from the US and it's allies when they bomb their respective countries. This has probably already been said on ATS.

Not sure I understand. Are you saying those countries do not/should not have the right to defend themselves? If so, why? I'm guessing you agree they do though.

No, if country A is being bombed by country B, then country A has the right to defend themselves. So using the logic proposed by President Obama and PM Netanyahu, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and many other countries, they would have the right to defend themselves against the US and it's allies.

Ok, thanks. And your own opinion is? I don't see why they wouldn't have the right to defend themselves which I seemed to think you were saying was not the case - apologies, I may have misunderstood you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Ahh miniatus.

Does no one else find it very odd that the vast majority of serial debunkers on ATS are also pro-Israel?

Pay closer attention to these people. They're incredibly obvious because they really believe their own BS. As dangerous as any extremist suicide bomber.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Ahh miniatus.

Does no one else find it very odd that the vast majority of serial debunkers on ATS are also pro-Israel?

Pay closer attention to these people. They're incredibly obvious because they really believe their own BS. As dangerous as any extremist suicide bomber.

I can't say much about following members Israel stance on this forum and correlating it to members being the usual debunk suspects, but you may have a good point.

I usually find mostly brainwashed Christians who somehow think they're connected to Israel (the nation) because their bible says so. Most of these people are gentiles who have no relation to Judaism at all, except for their bible that tells them they are part of God's "chosen people", which they are so happy to believe.

It can be very irritating to see these sheep "standing for Israel" because of religion, especially when they have no idea what they are supporting.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Ahh miniatus.

I can't say much about following members Israel stance on this forum and correlating it to members being the usual debunk suspects, but you may have a good point.

I usually find mostly brainwashed Christians who somehow think they're connected to Israel (the nation) because their bible says so. Most of these people are gentiles who have no relation to Judaism at all, except for their bible that tells them they are part of God's "chosen people", which they are so happy to believe.

It can be very irritating to see these sheep "standing for Israel" because of religion, especially when they have no idea what they are supporting.

You are of course, 100% correct. Few will concede to your theory, though, because they are part of the problem. Conspiracy theory or tinfoil? Anything can and will be justified with enough money or religious zeal.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Screwed
There is an evil which rules over this world that is so dark and so disturbing and so omniscient, that you dare not think too loudly in condemnation of it for fear that you will invite its wrath.

Seeing as how we all die anyways i'm prepared to face that evil head on.

I fight it daily alone.

Some of us can't wait for this r3VOLution to kick off! Sign me up, coach.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Maybe if we took Ron Paul's approach there wouldn't be so many extremist Islamists in the first place.

Right, because its our fault religious extremists believe their holy book tells them they will earn eternal paradise if they blow up innocent civilians.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So, what is Israel doing wrong again?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDinkinDunken

Maybe if we took Ron Paul's approach there wouldn't be so many extremist Islamists in the first place.

Right, because its our fault religious extremists believe their holy book tells them they will earn eternal paradise if they blow up innocent civilians.

It is when we fund and arm those very people for being our enemies enemy.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDinkinDunken

Partially agreed. Average Americans can't be held directly responsible for when Jewish extremists terrorize indigenous populations with high explosives.

But financing these punishing terror campaigns is certainly a source of culpability.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

well, how many israeli's troops were fighting alongside americans in afghanistan looking for bin laden.

how many israeli's were going door to door in fallujah.

canadians were there, so were the british.

so much for being america's greatest ally in the region.

They were specifically not asked to be there because of the anti-Jewish bias of muslims, but nice try

top topics

<< 1   >>

join