It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Defended on The BBC (a rare moment)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You are quite right... I've seen that chap in quite a few debate and panel shows. He definitely comes across as somewhat of a pretentious, self-righteous little P-one-Ess, if you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What do you mean a a rare moment BBC has always been Pro Palestinian along with the rest of the MSM There has been Hamas rocket attacks ALL year on Israel the MSM ignored them. Then When Israel Defends its self Its the MSM that says Israel that has to stop. So no sorry NOT a rare moment.
edit on 25-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To stand with Israel is to stand against the neo-fascist Islamists and their allies in the Globalist U.N. camp whose common cause is to weaken the US, eliminate Israel and destroy Judeo-Christian civilization. Congrats to all you deluded sheeple who have bought into the Globalist lie that the destruction of Israel is the only true path to peace.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Thurifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
BBC - biased leftist trash, how is this rare?

The more I read the comments from the left, the more I see them hand in hand with communism, Islam and everything else that would bring down the west.
edit on 25-11-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurifer
To stand with Israel is to stand against the neo-fascist Islamists and their allies in the Globalist U.N. camp whose common cause is to weaken the US, eliminate Israel and destroy Judeo-Christian civilization. Congrats to all you deluded sheeple who have bought into the Globalist lie that the destruction of Israel is the only true path to peace.

Wait a minute! The Globalists are in bed with the scary brown Arab Muslims and not the western nations, Israel included? Are you a Glen Beck fan because I only hear that kind of nonsense from him and his ilk.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

LOL he probably made an account to post in this thread. Look at that posters stats...2 posts and he's spouting off garbage - calling us "sheeple" LOL.

edit on 25-11-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And everything evil in the world are becuase of the evil Jews sorry I mean "Zionist" thats more believable?

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Thurifer

Wait a minute! The Globalists are in bed with the scary brown Arab Muslims and not the western nations, Israel included? Are you a Glen Beck fan because I only hear that kind of nonsense from him and his ilk.

edit on 25-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...
occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com...
Hamas and other terror groups in Gaza are like rats, they are everywhere, so when Israel strikes them it will almost always come with civilian casualty.
so Hamas avenged the death of 17 terrorists( he says 15 Palestinian fighters which means Hamas terrorists) and one civilian on October, with firing rockets on Israel for 3 months? why should Israel not respond?!
Israel decided that the deterrence that made Hamas think twice before firing rockets at Israel faded so they killed the Hamas military chief, with plans to start pillar of defense.
Israel siege on Gaza is in order to stop Hamas from obtaining weapons and rockets. any food supply that is donated to Gaza is checked and transported to Gaza by Israel. any of you got a better idea?
if they really wanted to end the "occupation" they should have just sit quietly and let the Palestinian National Authority do the talking. they don't want peace they want war.
btw this Palestinian National Authority president refused Israeli president Olmert offer of 94% of the 1967 border area with land exchanges that will leave Israel with those settlements and give the Palestinians equivalent area back.
it's really nice that he's talking about "secure and lasting peace" but with organizations like Hamas, al queda , Islamist jihad and many more in surrounding countries, "secure and lasting peace" is impossible.
the minister that called to "flatten Gaza" and "send it to middle ages" is Eli Yishai a right winged religious idiot that many in Israel want out of the government, including a lot of religious people. he really had nothing to do with this operation and probably said it to satisfy his own followers. I hope that in the next elections his party will be out of the government, but yet again Israel is still a democracy so if your views are not extreme you are allowed to create a party. oh yeah and that Ariel Sharon son has absolutely nothing to do with anyone, so it's just a quote from a random person who happens to be related to someone that was in the government. if he wanted he could find in Gaza many that call to the extermination of jews. "those people" are much bigger in numbers in the Palestinian region, he should really know what he is talking about.
also the minister that used the word Holocaust, Matan Vilnai, used it as a replacement for the word "disaster". his quote: "The more qassam fire intensifies and the rockets reach a longer range, they will bring upon themselves a bigger shoah because we will use all our might to defend ourselves".
actually I think he should really be fired just for using 'Holocaust' as 'disaster', it means so much to the Jewish people and he uses it freely. it's like someone it the american government said that they will do a '9 11' in Iraq. just idiotic.

edit on 25-11-2012 by dsmg012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Don't know about Glenn Beck, all I know about him is he is the guy who cries. What I do know is that the European elites who run the Globalist movement hate Israel with every fiber of their being. I know that the campus groups I see pushing the left wing agendas of the UN are the same ones I see at the anti-Israel rallies.I know that the Tyrants sitting on the "human Rights" council at the UN have never seen a condemnation of Israel they wouldn't vote for. I know those religious denominations who are most hell-bent on destroying traditional morality are also the ones pushing hardest for the Divest from Israel movement. For those of you who are so blindly anti-Israel that you cannot see who you truly are in bed with all I can do is pray.And to Zeeon, yes, this topic is EXACTLY why I registered, and your point is.....?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurifer

Well, I for one welcome you to ATS, we need more good people like you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
when all of you are done giving your opinions the fact will remain that Palestinian 2 state proposition negotiations are put on hold now. As long as there is conflict Israel stands to gain by halted negotiations, no 2 state, no Palestinian identity, no borders, no stop of illegal occupation. Stopping Palestinian statehood is what this is all about, everything else falls a distant 2nd.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
when all of you are done giving your opinions the fact will remain that Palestinian 2 state proposition negotiations are put on hold now. As long as there is conflict Israel stands to gain by halted negotiations, no 2 state, no Palestinian identity, no borders, no stop of illegal occupation. Stopping Palestinian statehood is what this is all about, everything else falls a distant 2nd.

Palestinians and muslims DONT WANT a 2 state solution they want Israel and the jewish people whiped off the map

top topics

<< 1   >>

join