It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repo Man vs Ninja crazy fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
From TruTv
This made me inhale Beer

It is a set up
But i did not expect that
Enjoy

Cran

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have been training in Martial arts for two decades and I work in the video editing industry

Sorry, but this video is staged. That dude has mad skills, though. But it's still staged.

If you haven't watched it yet...clickety click. It is an excellent display of physical skill.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Its all BS man. I seen one video that someone posted of a female "ninja" kicking the hell out of this huge repo dude.
The only one that ive heard of that was actually real was one where the dudes and the film crew actually got shot at by the car owner.
Id also like to add, these types of shows suck. People watching this crap for entertainment is bs, nothing is funny about people falling on hard times and having their transportation and in some shows, their homes taken away from them.
Their are very few people that are more crooked than a tow truck driver, the ones that scan the parking lot for vehicles that may just touch the line of a handicap parking spot and charge you 300 bucks to get your car back.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
TruTV should change it's name to Fullof****TV.

But then what good would double speak be?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The skinny dude was good at acrobatics but the acting STUNK!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I used to have debates about the shows on TruTV with coworkers. They thought this stuff was real which I just cant understand how anyone buys it. All of it is staged they say so on their website that they are reenactments of supposedly real events. Remember its not reality its actuality

Another bait and switch that people are too ignorant to see thru. You could really see the consolidation in the media and the heavy control when "reality" tv came along. Its been a steady decent downhill since then. Its really no wonder the rest of the world views Americans so badly given the image we put out through the media and Americans are all to ready to live it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ha ha ha that was pretty funny. I enjoyed it thanks for posting... S&F

edit on 6-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join