posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
you have got your keyboard settings set up wrong. If you live in the UK then you will find your keyboard settings are set to American but if you are
American then you have got your keyboard settings to UK.
to change them
- click the start menu
- click control panel
- double click region and language
- set everything to United Kingdom.
- On the "keyboards and Languages" tab click the "change keyboards" button.
- Then in the box that opens up , on the general tab , add the correct language keyboard layout.
- Set the default input language to the correct language if you have to
- You may need to restart the computer for the setting to take effect.
edit on 23-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)