It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu, "Americans easily moved"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok here is the disclaimer, II am jsut the messenger. I am a neutralist on both sides.

Now I dont know if the subtitles are true. I dont understand the Language. but i'm sure someone on ats can confirm or deny

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is true, but it is really old. From 2001 during second intifada.
Could not find the original but found this on youtube - local media piece dealing with Netanyahu and speaking about this visit.
It's in Hebrew but you can see the date it was uploaded.
Edit:
Oops forgot the link...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Edit:
video starts at 0:38.
edit on 22-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Thanks for the update. There seems to be more against Bibi back in early 2000. tons of youtube vids that is. I thought it was newer

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's still relevant, as an example of just how cozy the relationship is, politically, between the U.S. and Israel.

Personally, however much I like Israel as a whole, I'd like to see some room made for telling Israel they're out of bounds...

...and there's a bit of that starting, or so I think. But we'll see going forward.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
It's still relevant, as an example of just how cozy the relationship is, politically, between the U.S. and Israel.

Personally, however much I like Israel as a whole, I'd like to see some room made for telling Israel they're out of bounds...

...and there's a bit of that starting, or so I think. But we'll see going forward.

Russia Middle east invasion?

Anyways, i've been noticing alot of U.n/u.s kicking Russia around as if they were a laughing stock lately. How much do you think Russia will take? Prideful country they are

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What he probably actually means to say is that the American tax payers are easily moved and wont EVER stand against being ROBBED of their HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS that goes over to Israel to FUND their WAR-MONGER MADNESS and EXPENSIVE WAR-MACHINE.

The American Tax Payers are easily moved and will never stand up against their money being robbed from them to fund Israels blood-thirsty war agendas sounds more accurate...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Actually this time many Americans as well as Europeans appear to be more indifferent to the conflict.

It is the same old thing - Palestinians poke dog; dog bites Palestinians; Palestinians cry in front of cameras; Palestinians get told not to poke dog again - rinse and repeat.

I think many people are getting tired of the cycle, and no longer get as roused by watching media footage of bombing and bloodshed. The Palestinians have stretched their PR capabilities, and it is starting to lose its effect.

More importantly than Americans and Europeans being "easily moved", is the fact that they forget about it as soon as it stops. With sensationalist media, there is always something new to grab people's attention, meanwhile actual attention span gets shorter and shorter. People need new and exciting news, preferrably something scandalous or dramatic, every week or they stop watching the news. And so mass media plays the role of entertainment.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Tell us how you really feel...

Do tell how you feel when others attack them? Do you get just as upset? Just asking...

There is enough blame to go around to both sides of this senseless conflict... The Gaza specifically, and the ME in general. Generations of hate passed down to the next, and on it goes. A never ending circle of strike and counterstrike...both sides so convinced of their righteousness that no amount of talking will ever work...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Tell us how you really feel...

Do tell how you feel when others attack them? Do you get just as upset? Just asking...

There is enough blame to go around to both sides of this senseless conflict... The Gaza specifically, and the ME in general. Generations of hate passed down to the next, and on it goes. A never ending circle of strike and counterstrike...both sides so convinced of their righteousness that no amount of talking will ever work...

How do I "really feel"?? Oh, thats an EASY one indeed! In my LOUDEST voice imaginable, I answer that with a screaming reply of...

"...I DONT WANT MY HARD-EARNED MONEY GOING TO ANYONE OTHER THAN AMERICA!!!!!!"

See, easy!!

edit on 22-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

That's actually an idea I can get behind. I just was taken aback by your commentary, that's all...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He is exactly right, most of us Americans are in fact easily moved because we have been conditioned to think and react emotionionally and not logically, plus this fast paced culture we have produced has made us very impatient.

Most of us react based on how we want to feel because the goal is immediate satisfaction, so anything that requires extra effort is not worth the undertaking.
This is always temporary because a week later we move on the next "popular" fad of emotion.

So yes, Bibi is right, we are easily moved.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Those that think we live in a free society and all independent, there are so many other forces that control our government and it is especially pitiful to have any foreign government to have as much influence on American society and politics, as Israel, all of the technology and advancement this country has were stolen and given to them by their agents inside our own government over the years, we should just come out and say it, Israel is basically a territory of the United States LOL, the government takes our tax dollars and give it to them, this is also a proxy arm of our own military the israelis have not really developed anything of note on their own when it comes to their so called military might, it came from the U.S, if there is any thing the government needs to just come clean about is this fact.

Screw the warmonger Netanyehoo for his criticisms and complaints to the U.S. when we give them so much that's what I say to his ungrateful generalizations of the people of America.
edit on 22-11-2012 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
Those that think we live in a free society and all independent, there are so many other forces that control our government and it is especially pitiful to have any foreign government to have as much influence on American society and politics, as Israel, all of the technology and advancement this country has were stolen and given to them by their agents inside our own government over the years

US only become a close ally and supplier of Israel in the early 70's. Prior to that Britain and France played a much bigger role. Israel's tank technology primarily originated from the British; airplane technology and nuclear tech from France.

the israelis have not really developed anything of note on their own when it comes to their so called military might

Israel did pioneer significant advancements in UAV technology, tank technology (Merkava), missile-interception (Iron Dome and David's Sling), assault rifles (Tavor), and airplace radars - to a point that a lot of this tech is now being sold to US and other US allies. These development were independent from the US, and differ significantly in how they are engineered and fielded. Really the only tech where Israel's armament is mostly US-made is airplanes.

the government takes our tax dollars and give it to them

Just as it gives your tax dollars to Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Jordan, Yemen, and countless others. Are you are conflicted about about all of the above as you are about Israel?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Thanks for retorting my opinions, sorry I could not bring to bear some facts to the situation but there is much to be read to support what I am saying and I've read many articles on the subject, and it is fact they were stealing and spying way before the 1970's, go do some research on it, there is a lot that people do not know in this respect, but I am not conflicted about any of this, people must know their power did not develop on their own, they got nukes illegally also.

Just one article about theft of uranium

CBS story on more recent funny business by Israeli Spying

But like I said there is more facts to back up what I am saying, NetanYayhoo is a buffoon and warmonger and he needs to step down, if he thinks so little of Americans why does he want handouts and support?

edit on 22-11-2012 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

and it is fact they were stealing and spying way before the 1970's, go do some research on it

I never claimed they didn't steal technology. Only that they made significant advancements on their own.

they got nukes illegally also.

How do you get nukes illegally? In fact how does one get them legally?

They got the nuclear technology from France, but for power-production not weaponization. They spied some engineering and technology intelligence from the US, and they used the combination of the two to develop the weapons. Nothing legal or illegal about it. If spying is illegal, then all the major countries in the world are guilty.

NetanYayhoo is a buffoon and warmonger and he needs to step down

The voters decide that. He was elected, and the next election is coming up soon.

if he thinks so little of Americans why does he want handouts and support?

Do you really need an answer to that?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am ok with all of your responses, I would give you a star also, I'm not in one corner either because both sides of this whole mess have lots of blame to be spread around.

I think that the people of Israel will surely decide to get rid of this loose cannon, no pun.

top topics

join