It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber stanley03061973 questions...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
My Video Analysis: Second Video "Haunted Ghost Attacks Person"

After seeing the first video and noticing a few strange items, I was curious to watch the second video posted.

Well, I was disappointed. I made myself watch the entire video, twice. Pausing, rewinding and trying to analyze this. I did not see anything that can not be explained.

Here is what I noticed:

A lot of dust! Man, this guy should buy a feather duster. After watching this second video I am now leaning towards the side of hoaxer. Not only does he have the fan we see on the right hand side, he also has one on the table in the middle and a third on the left side of the screen(we see it when he pans the camera).

He points out in a annotation at the beginning that "we will see nothing on earth like it" @1:05.
I snapped this picture of it and it looks very odd. this object flies out from above the fridge and flies close to the camera.

Inverted color

Now this does look strange but I believe it is a moth. The misty strands on it is just motion blur(his camera is old). The picture below was captured when the object starts to fly towards the camera.

Moth(or some other insect/animal)

Inverted color

As to the fan falling over, he tips it over himself. He even tries to make it seem dramatic, the fan even stays tilted for a bit then falls. I am probably not the only person that noticed his thumb. This makes everything he does extremely less credible to me now.

Here is the fan normal.

Then....

nanosecond later...

I am somewhat disappointed in myself for seeing anomalies in the first video. This "Haunted Ghost Attacks Person" video I think just about proves he is just a hoaxer. And don't get me started about the video names and descriptions. Seems like a case of trying to make some spare cash on youtube.

After seeing the three fans in this video, the other video "Scariest Alien Spirits Videos Ever Seen" is just another case of a dude using the fans to stir up dust. This is why I really am not a fan of orb videos, or orb evidence in general. The video here makes me never want to believe in the possibility of orbs ever. Too bad I am stubbornly open minded. I feel this guy may be delusional as in he really thinks his dead skin particles are spirits. Or he is just another hoaxer. Maybe he does catch orbs in the first video but now I don't think so. I have only seen a couple of his videos now. I will continue to watch his videos and if I catch anything either supernatural or hoaxed, I will point them out in later posts.

I end this wanting to say that I am not a full believer in the paranormal but I am getting there. I am intrigued enough to keep wanting to research this phenomena. I have even began my own personal research using recording devices to capture evps. I don't know if the sounds I have captured are possibly radio signals or whatever they may possibly be but it has sparked an intense interest for me.

I feel there is something to this phenomena and I will go out of my way to be as scientific as I can in my own personal research. I do find it entertaining debunking hoaxers. It is like figuring out a magic trick or revealing the man behind the curtain. Thank you for reading this.

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: ditto

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: spelling

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: ditto

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

edit on 11/25/2012 by mcx1942 because: ditto

edit on 11/25/2012 by mcx1942 because: polish

edit on 11/25/2012 by mcx1942 because: ditto

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The first few times I ran across Stan I ignored him. And while his videos in themselves prove next-to-nothing in relation to whether his "orbs" are dust motes or anomalous phenomena, I have come to the opinion that he is exactly the type of guy that anomalous stuff does seem to materialize around.

Why do you think Stan is the type of guy that attracts anomalous phenomenon?

I have been trying to figure out the nature of spirits now for awhile, and based on my conclusions (which are always changing), no body knows the true nature of these spirits, how they function, what their capabilities are. I don't know why you think these videos prove nothing, I think they are great! I mean, if you watch them all, he brings in neighbors, he has his kid pointing out faces that are appearing. He just doesn't seem like the type of joker that would bring his kid into this. I think it's excellent evidence!

Thanks for the links.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What is it with the OP and spouting religious nonsense all over ATS?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, I have watched over a dozen of this guy's videos now. There is no way I am going to watch 88 videos of essentially the same thing. I see that his youtube channel has monetization disabled, so I guess he is not making any money off these now. That is a good thing.

I feel videos like this just give any sort of orb evidence a bad name. I am not saying orbs do or do not exist, just that video and photo evidence is way too questionable at this stage of technology.

In my post earlier I pointed out that he has three fans. One thing that I noticed in the other videos he has, is that he generally has one fan or no fans in his shots. This is because I speculate he uses the other fans to circulate the air to stir up the dust particles, keeping the fans off screen. My guess is one day he was messing around with his camera when his son jumped onto the couch and kicked up a bunch of dust. He noticed them on the camera and how they resembled orbs. Then an idea hit him like a load of bricks. "Hey, why don't I record my dust and try to make money off of it!"

I think just the way he words his video titles should bring up red flags to anyone. It sure did for me, it was the first thing that stood out to me.

He may not be intentionally hoaxing this. He may truly believe his house is literally bursting with spirit activity. It also may be an addiction for him now, getting kicks out of exploiting other people's imagination.

What ever the case may be, I find researching the paranormal extremely fascinating. I feel that if people want to try to present evidence of their findings, they need to do it in the most scientific way they can. Not just posting videos that really just seem like a sad case of "look at me!".

I do not intend to offend or alienate anyone with my post here. I just want people to try to look at evidence in the most logical and skeptical view. Only once we can rule out all other explanations can we truly except empirical data.

To quote a great fictional detective- 'You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear.'
edit on 11/25/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
Video 1 ... disco ball

He even calls it a ball at one stage!

Video 2 ..dust.
These aren't even good.

So what is special about dust? funny how he has removed the ability to comment - he doesnt like people pointing out it is just dust!
edit on 25-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join