It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Where are you getting the term secrets from?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Just to clarify - do you mean Rep. [name removed] or Rep. [name removed]? I assume the former. Found contact info for both and was going to invite him to read this thread and support your story if valid.
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This story is entirely plausible only if you put the Congressman wants to hump you perspective on it. Explains the brick also..neighbours sick of seeing the ex congressman taking home all the best buy boys

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by salmoneggs

Man, this poor schmuck [name removed] is getting his name muddied all over the place in here and elsewhere as this bounces around the internet.

I wonder if he'd have anything to say about all this.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Where are you getting the term secrets from?

Your opening post quite clearly implies that you are saying he was imparting upon you some secret information about 9/11. Your thread is written with phrases that make it sound like the Congressman was telling you facts, secret facts.

Aside form that I think you are insulting the collective intelligence of ATS if you expect us to believe that a former US Congressman would invite a stranger into his “private quarters” to discuss 9/11 to a 22 year old stranger just because the stranger sold him a TV. This insult is only compounded by the members who have flagged your thread and entertained you fantasy.

I have a very big problem with this “gray forum” and “skunk works” they require not sources they are a breeding ground for the cancer of ignorance and are paradoxical to the ethos of denying ignorance that is promoted by this website. How can we expect to deny ignorance when threads like this one end up with pages of people endorsing and incubating ignorance and awarding dozens of flags?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longshots
I Googled news stories for [name removed]. One story from 2010 mentioned a brick being thrown through the office window of another congressman. But there was nothing about acts towards [name removed]. You would think it surely would have made the news had it happened. But, since I still want answers to how WTC 7 came down I'll give you a flag to see where this goes.

Building 7 came down from the inside first, it did not fall at free fall speed.

There is a video that clearly shows the HVAC penthouse on the roof going byebye a few seconds before the outer shell came down.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sounds like an episode of CHUCK. It even has mention of the ring.
Star and flag for making me laugh.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Great story! No, I don't believe you, but this is a nice work of fiction. BTW, as a college student, perhaps you could use proper grammar. Please capitalize the pronoun "I"' and try not to run your sentences together. That drives me nuts to see that. Sorry I'm so picky.
You should try (with a dedicated proofreader) writing a fiction novel.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
After reading through this thread it occurred to me - that many people are discrediting the author of the thread. It occurred to me that - most people on this site are looking for the truth - an assumption I know but possible.

There is the knowledge that there is information and disinformation. Now that many many many people are discerning the information from the disinformation - because they are utilising their intellect - the game has changed.

What if the author of this thread - did indeed 'compose a story' and within that story are select pieces of genuine information. Just as the trolls and paid disinformants make threads and join in active threads - so too can an informant.

What if the author of this thread is an informant who has woven together a story which is part true and part constructed. I use the word constructed because we know the shop he worked in exists, we know the former politician exists etcetera. The question is really - what parts of the story are untrue and what parts are true - only the discerning will work it out. Intellect and using your own brain is the key to survival in this day and age.

Very clever author.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

No, some are so switched that it's impossible to stay objective anymore. I am sure, get some real weird story and just because you used bad grammar or smth, no one will believe you. I do not believe the story of the congfressman but I don't see a reason to think this guy is making that up. I've already seen how some in thinking that dismissing is always the correct to do, they dismiss real things. I think some people's logic sucks.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Quite the interesting yarn, especially if it's true (sorry, this is the internet!). Everything related in this story is plausible, and makes sense. I mean - I'm sure anything on the scale of what was being talked about isn't planned and executed on a whim. The only part I have trouble with is that it seems a little unlikely for some insider to tell a random store employee all the dirty secrets from the inside for no good reason. Someone really in the know probably wouldn't have loose lips like that... loose lips sink ships they say...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why did you omit the name? that is the most interesting part....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Ouch!!!

I'm assuming that this story piggy backs off the info from Behold a Pale Horse concerning the CIA controlling the country and staging attacks?

IJG here but this sounds like the same thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If this person is real, he is distorting things like many people typically called "conspiracy theorists". I do believe that there were some sort of conspiracies involved, and the official story is not complete or entirely accurate, but there are a few things about 9/11 that I know about, and one of those things is that the Pentagon was indeed hit by a commercial airplane, not a missile. There were over one hundred witnesses to that, and they agree with the witness of the event by my wife, who was visiting Crystal City, had some experience identifying aircraft, and saw the plane diving towards the Pentagon. Any tale to the contrary has been full of inconsistencies and out of context or otherwise distorted evidence.

edit on 25-11-2012 by sorgfelt because: missed word

By the way, I have read many of the eye witness' statements, and they agree that the plane disappeared into the Pentagon before blowing up, explaining the lack of debris and bodies outside the Pentagon. The plane also dived and briefly tilted a bit then leveled off, in the course of approaching the Pentagon, explaining both the objections to the pattern of hitting light poles and the difficulty of level flight for any distance close to the ground. And one video that seemed to show personnel carrying a section of a drone wrapped in a blue tarp was shown in larger views to be merely the moving of a tent on the grounds. One of the eye witnesses was a fireman who saw the bodies inside the Pentagon right after the crash. Another eye witness saw a C-130 aircraft follow the commercial airplane then pass over the Pentagon. One of the witness statements was the pilot of the C-130 who did that maneuver, in response to a request to follow the commercial aircraft.
edit on 25-11-2012 by sorgfelt because: added information

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was reasonably happy to listen to the story until the brick through the window - seems contrived and totally destroys the credibility of the story.

I am fully convinced of all the false flags, including 911 and that WWIII is coming along according to plan - I am convinced of far more than that, and feel I have a solid understanding of what has and what will happen.

If someone really had put a brick through the window - you should have been wise enough to leave it out of your story - makes it all sound like nonsense.

The main way to fight what is happening is to realize that you are the ultimate sovereign - king and ruler over all your property - which includes mind, body and spirit. Allow no other power to be above your own decisive mind - neither laws of men, religion, patriotism, family, social expectations or even justice - you are the only rightful ruler of your own property - let none stand above you and let no-one take your property without your consent - especially by taxation or inflation.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
They will never allow this information to leak instead the mass luciferian recruitment will continue indefinately. It would seem that there are many lightworkers though now more than before.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

The OP didn't omit the name. It was wisely deleted by someone involved in the administration of this site.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

The OP didn't omit the name. It was wisely deleted by someone involved in the administration of this site.

No, there really is an ex-Congressman called Name Removed. It's pronounced Nah-may Rem-OH-ved.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt

If this person is real, he is distorting things like many people typically called "conspiracy theorists". I do believe that there were some sort of conspiracies involved, and the official story is not complete or entirely accurate, but there are a few things about 9/11 that I know about, and one of those things is that the Pentagon was indeed hit by a commercial airplane, not a missile. There were over one hundred witnesses to that, and they agree with the witness of the event by my wife, who was visiting Crystal City, had some experience identifying aircraft, and saw the plane diving towards the Pentagon. Any tale to the contrary has been full of inconsistencies and out of context or otherwise distorted evidence.

edit on 25-11-2012 by sorgfelt because: missed word

By the way, I have read many of the eye witness' statements, and they agree that the plane disappeared into the Pentagon before blowing up, explaining the lack of debris and bodies outside the Pentagon. The plane also dived and briefly tilted a bit then leveled off, in the course of approaching the Pentagon, explaining both the objections to the pattern of hitting light poles and the difficulty of level flight for any distance close to the ground. And one video that seemed to show personnel carrying a section of a drone wrapped in a blue tarp was shown in larger views to be merely the moving of a tent on the grounds. One of the eye witnesses was a fireman who saw the bodies inside the Pentagon right after the crash. Another eye witness saw a C-130 aircraft follow the commercial airplane then pass over the Pentagon. One of the witness statements was the pilot of the C-130 who did that maneuver, in response to a request to follow the commercial aircraft.
edit on 25-11-2012 by sorgfelt because: added information

I think the main thing to remember though is that the whole 9-11 fraud/charade was conducted to get the mil/ind/oil sector into the region, (with public support), pipeline routes, Isreal wet dreams, mineral rights,opium, bases etc) , who cares about the trivialities,I think too Bush Jr. was right, the "REAL" powers behind (9-11 ( the money guys, not the patsies) reallly do 'hate our freedoms"(Bush Jr was just a figurehead) they work night and day behind unelected 'officials' to try and drive the herd into their ever encroaching war on Liberty and War on Privacy. I'm happy so many guys in the services have figured it out, they were lied to, (and are lied to) and the whole war on (of) terror is a crock of .... Wakey wakey now, the time is getting close, pretty soon they are coming for YOU and yours as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Doesn't make sense. If it is moral/integrity/ethics/truth floating then he isn't going to go about exposing it by telling the guy who sold him his new t.v. over dinner.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join