It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
reply to post by bl4ke360

I started college credits while in Junior High in Texas, i was placed in a special program called Quest, by the time i was out of high school all pre reqs were done. With those out of the way it was simple enough, just had to do all of the fun stuff, ( The courses I actually was interested in)

Here is the Quest program you were placed in I think?

So your not on the island obviously

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

The problem is if a high level official states as a fact that a missile hit the Pentagon this is a major issue. Our government is then at risk of being overtaken by the people. You tell me if you want our governement overthrown because someone starts a firestorm with a lie....

I personally do not believe it and to spread this type of information as truth is detrimental to society as a whole.

Rich

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
reply to post by DrGod

The problem is if a high level official states as a fact that a missile hit the Pentagon this is a major issue. Our government is then at risk of being overtaken by the people. You tell me if you want our governement overthrown because someone starts a firestorm with a lie....

I personally do not believe it and to spread this type of information as truth is detrimental to society as a whole.

Rich

Yeah, what are these people thinking anyway...

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The battle cry of Above Top Secret is to deny ignorance.
I work in commissioned sales. I make a decent living on it and I sell high dollar flooring so my sales are not easy or given. I have to work hard. I have had customers hug me and kiss me and thank me profusly for coming up with a solution to their flooring problems or issues. Never have I had a customer take me to lunch or invite me to their home for a chat. I have been invited to their homes to assess their flooring needs but not to chit chat. I guess what I am saying is that I dont believe that this person just invited you back to their house when they dont know you from adam and then proceeded to tell you that 9/11 was an inside job just like that. If it is so easy to get the "real" story from so many sources then why are we not already in a court of law demanding answers?
I am going to go out on a limb here and say you are lying and this never happened. Have a nice life fabricator. So many whistle blowers and no one is listening to the whistles. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Oh I wonder when the world trade center was built? Hey I can find out. I lived in NY when they went up. It was in the 70's but you are telling us that their distruction was already planned back in the 60's before they were even built. HA! No one is that stupid I dont think.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte----->Yeah, what are these people thinking anyway...

letsrollforums.com...

They are not thinking..
edit on 23-11-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am going to state right from the start that I don’t believe a word of what the OP has to say I think this story is the product of the OP’s imagination.

The entire OP is based on the premise that a former US Congressman is going to invite a young 22 year old out for lunch just because he sold him a TV and that this same ex-Congressman is then going to invite this young guy back to his home so he can tell him all the dirty secrets about 9/11 to a total stranger. If you believe that then you will believe just about anything it is just something that is totally absurd.

[name removed] in any case is a Democratic politician so I find it hard that he would be “in” on the evil plot of the Bush family. The whole story that the OP is telling us doesn’t make any sense.

The biggest problem I have with his story is the “no planes” idea that is just like spitting on the graves of those who died. Its just wrong.

So until the OP can provide proof to the contrary that is my view.

Easy 70 flags eh, perhaps I might write a nice little story about this next week, see if I can boost my WATs score.

edit on 23-11-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Seems he referred to the northwoods memorandum- possible scenarios for garnering american support against the cuban govt

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

His Private quarters? Really? Who talks like that? Did he take you to his bedroom to discuss this? Or the den. As soon as I'm done here I am going to retire to my private quarters. ( pssst, its the bathroom, the only room with a lock on the door)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I work in high dollar sales too. I spend longer than a few hours with my customers. I have to coordinate getting technitians to their homes to do measures and follow up with installers. My sales take days to finish up, what with taking samples home to try on colors or what ever and its rare that this is accomplished in just a two hour sales call. Still even with that kind of dedication to my customers I dont get invited to their house just to chat. I've been doing this for many years and its never happened. Now I guess it could happen and perhaps you are so personable that he just couldnt reisist you I dont know. But I call BS anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story, and attracting all the trolls and angry skeptics to one place. Its so crazy, it's like they are personally offended by your story.

I have had convos with people I never expected, and was told things truly unbelievable, so I know the plausability of your story is fine, just the truther/nontruther war will rage when it comes to 911. I like other personally find bldg7 the smoking gun and you have to be an idiot if you think physics changed for that 6 seconds in history.

So thanks again for sharing and being tough enough to take a few knocks from the cranks here.

I'm curious if the congressman mentioned anything about NDAA or civil unrest, just curious and like to see this discussion continue.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Really, you're that big? Cuz you look a little bony in your picture. LOL.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, I am personally offended. You people do not seem to understand the fire of which you play.

Let’s play out a semi-realistic scenario…..

Yeah, our government did 9/11 and let’s take them down. So, our National Guard and active military are at full guard against numerous attacks on our infrastructure to include food supplies, electricity, communications, tv, etc. People destroy complete blocks from a bad call at a football game, you tell me how bad something like this will get….. All our foreign enemies would love this as we would be at our most vulnerable and open for homeland attack like America has never seen before.

We’ve already been weaken by an illegal Muslim minded president in the white house, we don’t need to create false data to show 9/11 was accomplished from high within our government. I don’t think Bush had anything to do with it, Cheney maybe, Rumsfeld maybe…Bush no. There are some good and decent people in this world and a lot of them work in the military.

Do your research and stop believing everything you are told about 9/11. Throw away the nice video recreations and look at the physical evidence, the answer is much simpler then. Just because someone misspeaks about a missile does not mean it was as such. Did they accidently drop parts of planes around the building and inside the building? Of course they did, “Bubba, help me move this here diffuser section into that burning building.” Then we have, “Joe, get that six wheel drive mini-fire proof fork lift so we can move this front landing strut inside the Pentagon.”

Sheesh people, THINK!!! Look at the physical evidence without a bunch of well placed words beside it.

Rich

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah, Yes another one who payed absolutely no attention to the story. Did I ever once say he was spilling out all of the secrets? I never once said that he was the forerunner of the whole 9/11 operation, he simply talked about it, like anyone else would have who thought it as a conspiracy. He had done some research and I had done my share of reasearch.

This is getting out of hand before you ridicule me, and trying to belittle my story, actually take the time to read other posts. Oh by the way, my opinion is that everyone who is completely calling the story BS, is a liar themselves. They are made up, fake non-existent so called people. They actually don't exist, don't listen to where they live or to who they say they are because it's BS.

That was sarcasm for the folks who didn't realize it.

Also, Evidence has been provided, i'm exactly where i said im from down to the Best Buy the masonic lodge, where the congressman lives. Does that not account for some type of credibility?

Is is so hard to believe that a guy who has acted this way in public wouldn't be a conspiracy theroist and curious about 9/11/01?

[personal information removed]
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You want my phone number?

Richard Rogers

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The most important part of the information to me is the cockpit door was never opened after tack-off

But anyway, I’m tired of people looking at my post and stating I am not informed.

If you had bothered to get yourself informed you would know sensor never showed that door opening on any flight.... because it was not connected.

This is what I find so funny about people who claim to have "investigated" 9/11 and are informed about it, when all they do is blindly believe a silly 9/11 coinspiracy site!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

In those decades how many times were you invited to someones private quarters. ( still think that phrase is funny) to discuss states secrets?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The most important part of the information to me is the cockpit door was never opened after tack-off

But anyway, I’m tired of people looking at my post and stating I am not informed.

If you had bothered to get yourself informed you would know sensor never showed that door opening on any flight.... because it was not connected.

This is what I find so funny about people who claim to have "investigated" 9/11 and are informed about it, when all they do is blindly believe a silly 9/11 coinspiracy site!

That was the other part I failed to add.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Great personal story OP! I feel as though you are telling the truth. I even had my husband read and go through the thread and subsequent posts as I had found it interesting and figured he may have some thoughts on it as well.

The one thing I'm somewhat confused about, which is one of the main things my husband first brought up (and someone else mentioned it earlier in the thread. Sorry can't find who you are for credit), is about the people in the planes calling their loved ones and saying their goodbyes. So was that staged? Was it real? Were they forced to call their families? Perhaps the ex-congressman made that part up? Maybe he didn't and is just really complex? You may or may not be able to answer any of this, I know.

That is pretty much my only real concern about the story. Otherwise, welcome and have fun! =)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Actually no I am not going to accept that,

You presented your OP in such a way as to suggest that a Congressman was telling you the dirty secrets of 9/11. You are expecting us to believe that he just invited you out for lunch and then back to his “private quarters”, you a total stranger to him, then he proceeded to tell you the 9/11 secrets.

Nope I refuse to believe that in the name of denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join