It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyes/Obama debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is anyone else watching this? It's on CSPAN-2. What the hell is wrong with Keyes? He's completely and utterly bat#... Whose idea was it for the Republicans to put all their support behind this guy?

[edit on 10/21/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What gets me mad, is that Keyes can say that Cheney's daughter is practicing �selfish hedonism� and no one cares. Kerry mentions that Cheney has a gay daughter, and everyone starts crying!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"Where procreation is impossible, marriage is irrelevant"- Keyes.

Uh.....right. He's flailing his hands around like he's having some kind of fit, and he won't stop talking about "THE LORD". Having some background in psychology, I can safely say that something's wrong with him. Judging from his affect, he has some mild to severe personality disorder.

This isn't even a democrat/republican thing. I don't think anybody could really support this guy.

[edit on 10/21/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What's ironic is, he uses politics of hate and discrimination, and plays on the uninformed and unenlightened closed-minded type of people to try and win votes; problem is, the niche representing these extreme type of voters probably would never for a black man anyway
Oh well, reap what you sow.

I think someone said it best when they said the Keyes is only good at two things -- spewing forth hate, and losing elections

top topics

join