It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bugs and ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Okay first of all I know spirits exist. I grew up in a house that was very active. It was nothing to hear footsteps or furniture moving. My question now is here lately bugs seem to be attracted to me. The first time I was outback with my husband when a lightning bug landed on my finger, I brought my hand to my face and the bug stayed there and looked me in the eye for a minute then flew away. I have had bees land on me and just stay there I actuly have to shoo them away. Spiders seem to land on me also and just walk around on my body. But the weirdest was I was grocery shopping and something green flew off the top shelf and landed in my cart. I looked in my cart and low and behold it was a praying mantis. I believe some spirit is trying to get in touch with me. After the episodes of the bugs I started to feel myself being touched. Someone moved my long hair from the front of my body and flipped it over my shoulder. The second touch someone tapped four times on the top of my ear. Now these things have not frightened me. I have been touched 2 other times prior to this. Once in my childhood home someone grabbed my arm and the last house i lived in i was touched in my attic. She touched my face. I know it was a female cause i had seen her. Now these touches frightened me to the core and these resent touches just werent scary. I was just hoping someone with some psychic abilities could help me. As i am to close to the sitution to get any feelings from this. Between the recent touches i did see a young man in modern clothing looking in my daughters room. We had just gotten back from the emergancy room. She had fallen and needed some staples put in her head. At first i thought is was my husband then i realized my husband doesnt even own an orange shirt. Please keep in mind that i was not scared even after i realized it wasnt my husband. I believe someone is trying to get my attention. I just dont know who or why. Maybe someone has experienced this. Please reply to this post . Thank you for taking the time to read this.

new topics

join